MINI+ [FINISHED] Hallyu+ Emoji Submissions 2024

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,109
nayeon.gif

Why must ya'll hurt Vamp like this, girl couldn't make this shit simpler
I didn’t even see her posts. I only went up one post above the post I was mentioned and thought that was it. sorry i didn’t have time to read all the posts so I didn’t even know others mentioned it.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,774,814
Pronouns
She/Her
1. :catvibing:
2. :spoiledmew:
3. :think:
4. :oxygen:
5. :jail:
6. :exit:
7. :blushbob:
8. :headphonesyeri:
9. :squints:
10. :iknowwhatyoudid:
11. :twicelaugh:
12. :modcheck:
13. :peppofinger:
14. :poutykarina:
15. :siflirt:
16. :nayshy:
17. :covfefe:
18. :lizheadache:
19. :wendyyay:
20. :karaoke:
21. :run:
22. :shockedsua:
23. :bonadisgust:
24. :yoofall:
25. :eyeroll:

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,820
1. karaoke
2. think
3. covfefe
4. blushblob
5. jail
6. exit
7. pepeugh
8. modcheck
9. headphonesyeri
10. catvibing
11. iknowwhatyoudid
12. glam
13. jiutea
14. wendyyay (arinyay)
15. poutykarina
16. shockedsua
17. overheat
18. inspect
19. peepofinger
20. bonadisgust (if this is added is it possible to edit off the black border around the emote...it's bothering me a bit lmao)
21. bingus
22. nayshy
23. yumangrape
24. fakehug
25. oxygen

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,633
peepo nation we'll win this :poggers:

1. oxygen
2. covfefe
3. think
4. pepeugh
5. jail
6. exit
7. karaoke
8. peepofinger
9. blushblob
10. glam
11. catvibing
12. modcheck
13. headpat
14. eyeroll
15. nayshy
16. squints
17. jiutea
18. headphonesyeri
19. taengew
20. inspect
21. twicelaugh
22. spoiledmew
23. lizheadache
24. plzkev
25. bonadisgust

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
I didn’t even see her posts. I only went up one post above the post I was mentioned and thought that was it. sorry i didn’t have time to read all the posts so I didn’t even know others mentioned it.
i'm sorry you were given attitude, and yeah, i should have tagged everyone earlier in the post order, so that's my bad

i just deliberately waited until this event to host this activity because i thought everyone would be excited about it and since then, i've had a frustrating time getting people to read what i wrote, Sweetheart angry reacting me or clearly "siding" with people who i have had to remind by giving them love reacts, like you, and Chomiczewska complaining about voting... so i was definitely feeling frustrated and defensive

but you know what? at the end of the day, it's not a big deal. it's just people talking in circles about some pixels on a screen. so yeah, again, i'm sorry for the attitude. thank you for voting in the way that i asked

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
Yes, I'd rather my emoji not make it then get emojis no one will use :iwillfightyou:
i'm genuinely taken aback here but alright, fair enough and feedback noted
i'm sorry i had you guys vote for 25 emojis

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,100
i'm sorry you were given attitude, and yeah, i should have tagged everyone earlier in the post order, so that's my bad

i just deliberately waited until this event to host this activity because i thought everyone would be excited about it and since then, i've had a frustrating time getting people to read what i wrote, Sweetheart angry reacting me or clearly "siding" with people who i have had to remind by giving them love reacts, like you, and Chomiczewska complaining about voting... so i was definitely feeling frustrated and defensive

but you know what? at the end of the day, it's not a big deal. it's just people talking in circles about some pixels on a screen. so yeah, again, i'm sorry for the attitude. thank you for voting in the way that i asked
It's rich coming from my short tempered butt... but try not to let it wind you up.
tumblr_p2qlykULDg1t7mc3qo1_1280.gif

Sis the instructions were clear and easy. Sadly for our user base it may never be enough lol.

Thank you, it's not a job I'd want to do.

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm genuinely taken aback here but alright, fair enough and feedback noted
i'm sorry i had you guys vote for 25 emojis
What, no! 25 is fun??? It's a lot but that's the fun part and everyone gets a submission??? You did it fine. I thought everyone was joking??? Plus, the purge solves the lack of use problem.

I think everyone is comfortable with playing with the mods because we all joke around with maid a lot. I'm sorry, Vampire!

Maybe a max vote is 25 next time? Because less than like 10 will lead to everyone just voting for their own and then voting will be like 1 to 2 point difference. We would have so many ties.

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,109

I have no problem with your reply since you did answer my question and also no problem with your angry react since I do that all the time to sm. I just don’t appreciate side comment from Seri because I genuinely missed your other two posts. I was even going through all the posts to vote until I realize you have posts with all the emojis.

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
1. :glam:

2. :modcheck:

3. :spoiledmew:

4. :blushblob:

5. :jail:

6. :exit:

7. :karaoke:

8. :covfefe:

9. :siflirt:

10. :shockedsua:

11. :ijbol:

12. 🤡

13. :headphonesyeri:

14. :fakehug:

15. :think:

16. :clownery:

17. :gotanygames:

18. :lizheadache:

19. :hagrene:

20. :pepeugh:

21. :inspect:

22. :bonadisgust:

23. :catvibing:

24. :plzkev:

25. :run:

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,100
I have no problem with your reply since you did answer my question and also no problem with your angry react since I do that all the time to sm. I just don’t appreciate side comment from Seri because I genuinely missed your other two posts. I was even going through all the posts to vote until I realize you have posts with all the emojis.
My comment wasn't aimed solely at you, the entire process has been a mess. Despite absolutely none of it being difficult.

So you missed them, quickly backtrack girl! You don't even need to backtrack far, stannie quotes vamp's post and big bold instructions just 5 posts up from your question.

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you, sorry.
:RichPar:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,109
My comment wasn't aimed solely at you, the entire process has been a mess. Despite absolutely none of it being difficult.

So you missed them, quickly backtrack girl! You don't even need to backtrack far, stannie quotes vamp's post and big bold instructions just 5 posts up from your question.

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you, sorry.
:RichPar:
I didn’t even see vampy’s post above me, much less stannie’s post.

I felt called out because your post is just after mine. But thank you for the apology. I read most of the posts now!

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,551
Me casually walking in and seeing my name amidst all the grenades and bullets

giphy.gif

Ashskos i think we are all just gamers who can't read and love to say things in jest. With the interaction limited to just our screen, there's bound to be disagreement and miscommunication... but i think we can all agree on one thing:

I think everyone is comfortable with playing with the mods because we all joke around with maid a lot. I'm sorry, Vampire!

I have no problem with your reply since you did answer my question and also no problem with your angry react since I do that all the time to sm.

...that essem is the root of all evil. We need another event to purge us of them abominable angry reacts :PolicePar:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,109
Me casually walking in and seeing my name amidst all the grenades and bullets

giphy.gif

Ashskos i think we are all just gamers who can't read and love to say things in jest. With the interaction limited to just our screen, there's bound to be disagreement and miscommunication... but i think we can all agree on one thing:

...that essem is the root of all evil. We need another event to purge us of them abominable angry reacts :PolicePar:
leave sm and her angry reacts alone! :PolicePar:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Girl, you are still my number one hater here, not her. That 828 angy reacts I have? 60% yours, maid only takes 40% of them
800? You're really biting maid's hand these days :wut:

Top Bottom