[Finished!] PlayMGirls Journey to Debut Mini Mafia // Starts on the 14th 1pm EDT. Congratulations to Evils!

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Anyway, next time I say I always get town, you guys should listen to me. Also should've listened to me when I said to rr

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
omg outro pulling the "why are you still alive" card when she's so boss at this game and no one calling her out on it? mafia always goes after her early on because she's that good

i'm just a lurker cause i'm still trying to learn and i'm a nervous ball of stress when i do play but that was just :wut:
sorry, sorry, quiet in the peanut gallery

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
omg outro pulling the "why are you still alive" card when she's so boss at this game and no one calling her out on it? mafia always goes after her early on because she's that good

i'm just a lurker cause i'm still trying to learn and i'm a nervous ball of stress when i do play but that was just :wut:
sorry, sorry, quiet in the peanut gallery
sdfghjkjhgf i forgot how good outro was :wow:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Anyway, next time I say I always get town, you guys should listen to me. Also should've listened to me when I said to rr
Mah when you said it wasnt wise. Cause all 3 wolves were there. If the seer red and only knew like 1 identity or knew none. They would be definitely killed at night. Even if the doc protected her. The next night she is gonner. You do RR when you are at risk and leave clues for people to find. Like if I was seer. I would push for the evil. And place them high on my sus list. So I am killed when they look at my list they will know.

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Mah when you said it wasnt wise. Cause all 3 wolves were there. If the seer red and only knew like 1 identity or knew none. They would be definitely killed at night. Even if the doc protected her. The next night she is gonner. You do RR when you are at risk and leave clues for people to find. Like if I was seer. I would push for the evil. And place them high on my sus list. So I am killed when they look at my list they will know.
Yea, I realize it's maybe not the best most times, but they both died that day/night anyway. I'm pretty sure Mocha seered Outro and Keodi, so if she had confirmed them as mafia, it would've been worth it

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Who knows. Are we excited for svt cumback tho :peepopbirthday:
Yesssssss! It looks so awesome! I am really excited. Btw we host a lot if games here if you want notifs just ask to be added in the thread in the events section.

Also am actual dark concept and no teasing either. I am so excited.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭53,700
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for hosting, Bobo!!
You did great
562306331848212501.png

gasppepe's stay winning​

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I always get town, and town always loses when I play. I must be cursed :feelsblankie:
Nah you arent. The doc flopped. Should have role revealed but didnt. Don't take it too hard. I flop a lot too. I flopped here Lol. So you arent a curse. You are a good player. Practise makes perfect. The more the play the more you learn.

Top Bottom