EVENT+ [FINISHED] Santa Post - Delivery on Page 1 & 2

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Frandae, @hatfelt, @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @yongfilms, @Vampire

Thank you for keeping the forum alive with your presence~

cottonball_hamham.png

You will each receive the Hamham plush as a gift item in your inventory in the next few days!

❆❆❆

To: @Baymax, @Bchip, @Chiharu, @sm maid, @soozie

Thank you keeping my boredom away with all of your fun events~

cottonball_hamham.png

You will each receive the Hamham plush as a gift item in your inventory in the next few days!

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @BianTwo

it's almost been 3 years since we're on this forum(i know we came from that messy forum too), people come and go but we still here supporting a lot of ggs & it still feels good bcs i have you as another loyal multistan gg. stay this way, thank you for being such a great gg stan & good friend~

AffectionateWebbedJunebug-max-1mb.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Master Of Species

from the bottom of my heart, i feel good when i see you in lovelyz & kei thread because i know she'll be happy if there are some people who keep her by her side even though she's not an idol anymore.
from a kei fan to another a loyal kei fan,big thanks dude~

lovelyz-kei.gif

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Bchip, @soozie, @sm maid

Hello fellow events members! I thought we were done for when u know who left, but somehow, we've managed to hang on and keep holding events. You're all doing a great job! Sorry I've been kind of slacking off, hgfdxsza. Hopefully we can keep events team alive and continue to host games/events until this forum dies.

❆❆❆

To: @Baymax

You are missed on the events team, but I'm glad you're still somewhat around, unlike she who shall not be named. That is all :heartpar: and make sure you stick around, cause you still have cards I want.

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @OutroTearTheFirst

Hello, Queen. You're not nearly as active here as you used to be, which is understandable, but nonetheless, the absence of your amazing presence can be felt πŸ˜”βœŠ. But regardless, I hope things are going well for you, and I'm glad u haven't completely abandoned H+.

❆❆❆

To: @Vampire

Hello my fellow weeb queen. Just wanted to tell u that you are awesome and make H+ a better place with your presence. Also, we should try to make the anime/manga thread more active...need to revitalize the weebs.

❆❆❆

To: @boo

Hello waifu, I know I complained about you only writing 1 sentence, but I am also lowkey stumped on what to say. It's been three years since we've known each other, and two since we've gotten married~ I just want you to know that I wuv and appreciate you, and have greatly enjoyed the time we've spent together. Hopefully we keep talking and remain friends for many more years to come :heartublob:.​

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Chiharu

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I appreciate both you and sm for being there for me. You are both amazing!
I hope we can watch something together again like we did with MTG for next year. It was a lot of fun.
Wishing all of us a wonderful new year!
5c8ea8cc52b2802962a86c3ce433a1ca4155c7d4.gif

❆❆❆

To: @sm maid

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I appreciate both you and haru for being there for me. You are both amazing!
I hope we can watch something together again like we did with MTG for next year. It was a lot of fun.
Wishing all of us a wonderful new year!
538bc72c566a8e6368e02525806c63281d3528cd.gif

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @hatmixx, @kimsguardian, @sm maid, @Chomiczewska, @Bchip, @Nara, @yongfilms, @Baymax, @Chiharu, @boo, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Beefy, @Vampire, @Dead Inside, @Seriously, @soozie

Wishing you and your loved ones a beautiful Christmas.

315dd24981bbe7c927d5ea7034acf208.jpg

You will each receive this plushie as a gift item in your inventory in the next few days!

❆❆❆

To: @SWAGGER, @dnb, @Seunghee's Eyebrows, @UMJI MOODS, @Kstarnet

japan_imported__sanrio_official_store__sanrio_plushie_series__sanrio_christmas_red_2019_my_melody_1574669641_6858eb930_progressive

You will each receive this plushie as a gift item in your inventory in the next few days!

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
β¨­416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
y93Z5GE.png

To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Frandae, @hatfelt, @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @yongfilms, @Vampire

Thank you for keeping the forum alive with your presence~

cottonball_hamham.png

❆❆❆

To: @Baymax, @Bchip, @Chiharu, @sm maid, @soozie

Thank you keeping my boredom away with all of your fun events~

cottonball_hamham.png

THIS IS SO STINKIN’ CUTE
Thank you @Chomiczewska!!!! Hope you had a great holiday :poggers: ! And hope you have a great new year! :LovePar:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­25,595,549
To: @Chomiczewska

to-chomi.png
:bakacat: Thank you Vampie, I shall enjoy my candy canes

To: @Events Squad

Floral_Illustration_Thank_You_Merry_Christmas.png
:heartpar: It's great to see your name during games too Bell~

To: @hatmixx, @kimsguardian, @sm maid, @Chomiczewska, @Bchip, @Nara, @yongfilms, @Baymax, @Chiharu, @boo, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Beefy, @Vampire, @Dead Inside, @Seriously, @soozie

Also I'm glad to see my gift giving technique is spreading lol

THIS IS SO STINKIN’ CUTE
Thank you @Chomiczewska!!!! Hope you had a great holiday :poggers: ! And hope you have a great new year! :LovePar:
I only deliver the cutests of hamhams :magicpar:

And thank you :bakacat:

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
y93Z5GE.png

To: @OutroTearTheFirst

Hello, Queen. You're not nearly as active here as you used to be, which is understandable, but nonetheless, the absence of your amazing presence can be felt πŸ˜”βœŠ. But regardless, I hope things are going well for you, and I'm glad u haven't completely abandoned H+.​
@Chiharu knowing I’m a queen :poggers: Smartest person on H+ me thinks:poggers: Things are going well for me and I hope they are going well for you, too! I hope you and your loved ones are having a great holiday:LovePar:Thanks for hosting fun games and the monthly check up :LovePar:See you around next year!!:christmasblob:

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Bchip

Idk how you do it Chip cause every time I look at our +card orders, I kinda died a little :TzuyuKek:, but you always come through and deliver the most beautiful cards.
Thank you so much for everything Chip, for keeping events alive with your amazing cards and games.
I hope 2023 will be an amazing year for you!!

got7-jb.gif

❆❆❆

Maiddd! Thanks for helping me with everything this year, from the cardsino to all the misc. events stuffs. I don’t think I could have done this without you.
Have a happy happy holiday and a wonderful new year :gasppepe: I hope you'll be able to collect all 20491 NCT cards soon

sungchan-nct.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Chiharu

Haru, my fellow weeb with taste :blushbob:! Thank you for sticking around with events and hosting all your fun games.
Hopefully we can still do this together as long as we can. Happy holidays and have a happy new year!!

kpop-wonyoung.gif

OutroTearTheFirst

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
y93Z5GE.png

Omg this Kuromi :christmasblob:
Thank you, @Bellamy :poggers:
I enjoy playing games with you on the forum and hopefully we’ll play more together in 2023! Have a great new year and hope you had a great Christmas! :LovePar:

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Baymax and @Stannie

Baybay and Stannie!! I just want to say happy holidays and happy new year!
I hope you guys are living your best life out there <3 wishing all the best for you in the coming year
:LovePar::heartublob::palove:

❆❆❆

To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Chomiczewska, @Frandae, @hatmixx , @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @Vampire, @yongfilms
and the rest of the @Events Squad who I might have missed

Thank you so so much everyone for joining in and supporting all of our events and +cards activities this year.
I really didn't think events would still stay alive until now tkjwfk, but you guys helped us made it this far.
Hopefully we can continue to host some fun events with you all for as long as this forum is alive.
Happy holidays and have a wonderful new year!

:christmasblob:

Last edited:

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

Maidy! Being partners with you during the Valentine's event was so much fun! I loved having meltdowns over stamp collecting or whatever it was we had to do :LovePar: The sets we had were also the most beautiful anyone on this site has ever looked. One of the best (and spiciest πŸ₯΅) couple sets in H+ history for sure :teeheepeepo: Merry Christmas! mwah xoxo, Outro

cat-on-leash.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Mimi

Mimita, the chances of you seeing this are almost zero, but I shall write it anyways. It was so nice having you back in the cord :poggers: ! We all missed you so much and I hope that you have a happy holiday!
festive_birb.png

❆❆❆

To: @Dead Inside

It's nice to see you around often again! It reminds me of my earlier days in MC :poggers: I appreciate all the memes, birb, and ferret photos/videos you post :LovePar:Wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and all your pet babies!

a678345d977425896c1d02a4dfbe711a.jpg

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @yongfilms

Merry Christmas to MC's resident thottie πŸ˜‹ I hope that St. Nick finally gives u the taeyong body pillow you've been wishing for every year :poggers: Happy holidays and drink lots of coquito :poggers:!

5ed341ae3ea44671a567b3d60c58fb96.gif

❆❆❆

To: @sandwich

Sandy!!!! I'm so happy you got to see txt this year :poggers: ! Hope you get to see them if they come near you again next year! Also, may you and your mom enjoy many kpop comebacks in 2023 :teeheepeepo: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :heartublob:

7fc2b65876c4f606849c56ffd74b8c6a.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Vampire

Dear Vampire, Vampy, my favorite j-section updater, the coolest member on MC hands down, Lucina :teeheepeepo:, You are a breath of fresh reality in MC if that makes any sense :teeheepeepo: I hope you (and @Winter Air) have a very Merry Christmas! Eat lots of food and make sure to stay warm! ❀️:poggers:
CrazySlimIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom