EVENT+ [FINISHED] Santa Post - Delivery on Page 1 & 2

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Saint Ren

Rennie :poggers: ! We miss you a lot! I know why you're busy this year and I wanted to tell you I'm really proud of you :poggers: A true career woman™ 💅 Not sure if you'll see this, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :poggers: !

8a400377009aebe6486b730a697ee46f.gif

❆❆❆

To: @AKID❀KI

Aki, I hope that everything is going well with you and your loved ones! I hope you are all healthy and happy :poggers: ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Akitha Christie :teeheepeepo:

frappeshua-jeonghan-seventeen.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Vampire

Hello Randy :poggers: How is my favorite interviewer doing? :poggers: We still see you around every once in a while, but I hope you are living your best life!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:LovePar:

d12a42339892a7fa35c29feab5709932.gif

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,150
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Seriously

Hello Mr. Seriously :poggers: idk how long you are taking a break for, but I hope you are enjoying the holidays:poggers: Along with your cute kitty and cactus :christmasblob: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

dreamcatcher-yoohyeon.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Baymax

Hi Baybay :poggers: We haven’t seen you around much this year, but I hope it was a great one for you! I hope 2023 brings you health and happiness:poggers: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!:LovePar:

f1QuE0U.gif

❆❆❆

To: @Egoísta

Girl, let’s be real, you ARE NOT going to see this, but it wouldn’t be right to skip you :poggers: I hope you keep blessing us with your art in the new year! Have a Merry Christmas, Ego!:christmasblob:

miku-merry.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,595,549
To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Chomiczewska, @Frandae, @hatfelt, @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @Vampire, @yongfilms
and the rest of the @Events Squad who I might have missed

Thank you so so much everyone for joining in and supporting all of our events and +cards activities this year.
I really didn't think events would still stay alive until now tkjwfk, but you guys helped us made it this far.
Hopefully we can continue to host some fun events with you all for as long as this forum is alive.
Happy holidays and have a wonderful new year!

:christmasblob:
:heartublob: Thank u, soozoo~

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,304
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, since Santa finished the gift delivery, I have a confession to make ...
my beautiful non gif butt angel was supposed to be one of my gifts, but it turned out too cute and I decided to make a set out of it instead :marge:
Hamham.gif
well now you're obligated to make one for each one of us

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,890,600
Pronouns
He/Him
That's so niceee, i love it. Thank you! And also, nice pic choice :heartublob: Merry Christmas and happy new year, Vampire!
To: @Bchip, @soozie, @sm maid

Hello fellow events members! I thought we were done for when u know who left, but somehow, we've managed to hang on and keep holding events. You're all doing a great job! Sorry I've been kind of slacking off, hgfdxsza. Hopefully we can keep events team alive and continue to host games/events until this forum dies.
Awww, Haru. Thank you :hehe: Proud to be part of Events with you!
To: @Events Squad

Floral_Illustration_Thank_You_Merry_Christmas.png

That's so cute, Bell. THANK YOU :hehe: Ann thank you for always supporting our games!
To: @Bchip

Idk how you do it Chip cause every time I look at our +card orders, I kinda died a little :TzuyuKek:, but you always come through and deliver the most beautiful cards.
Thank you so much for everything Chip, for keeping events alive with your amazing cards and games.
I hope 2023 will be an amazing year for you!!

got7-jb.gif

Thank you so much, soozie :poggers: Thank you for being such an amazing person and team mate. May you have an amazing 2023!
To: @Baymax, @Bchip, @Chiharu, @sm maid, @soozie

Thank you keeping my boredom away with all of your fun events~

cottonball_hamham.png

You will each receive the Hamham plush as a gift item in your inventory in the next few days!
Thank you, Chomi! That is THE CUTEST thing ever omg :RMplsdont:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,890,600
Pronouns
He/Him
Hopefully i didn't forget anyone. Thank you for all the messages :hehe:

To my Events teammates:
I'm always proud of you, but this year, in particular, i'm happier than ever to work with you all. After what seemed to be an imminent end (lol), we pulled it through. May we have the best time in 2023. Love you all!

To all gamers and +Card collectors:
I can't thank you enough for you support! You are the reason we keep doing this. It might sound cheesy, but it's true lol.
It's been almost 3 years since i joined Events and not even ONCE i had a big problem or suspect anyone was cheating. That shows what an amazing community we have here.
Let's have even more fun in 2023. Hope you all stay with us :heartublob:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

original.gif

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,818
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
y93Z5GE.png

Thank you so so much everyone for joining in and supporting all of our events and +cards activities this year.
I really didn't think events would still stay alive until now tkjwfk, but you guys helped us made it this far.
Hopefully we can continue to host some fun events with you all for as long as this forum is alive.

Many more thanks to you :christmasblob:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭336,450
To: @BianTwo

it's almost been 3 years since we're on this forum(i know we came from that messy forum too), people come and go but we still here supporting a lot of ggs & it still feels good bcs i have you as another loyal multistan gg. stay this way, thank you for being such a great gg stan & good friend~

I'd never thought I would stay for that long in K-pop and I don't think I'll stop following and supporting GG soon.

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for posting a lot, you and all H+ members, it's a nice and chill forum :heartpar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,232,814
Pronouns
She/Her
To: @Bellamy

Merry Christmas, Bel! I'm always happy to see you around and glad that we got to spend another year together on the forum. I hope the next year brings you joy as well and I would like to gift you my 2nd edition Wendy card as a token of appreciation for being the #1 support of me and Sana <3

8f4bb1f46072c98c2fdc788020beaf3e5c1bdebb.gif
Thank you so much for your beautiful words and Wendy's card. Your love for Sana is so wholesome and made me pick her as my bias in Twice. Thanks for your girl group threads, and for sharing my love for Karina too!:christmasblob:
To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Frandae, @hatfelt, @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @yongfilms, @Vampire

Thank you for keeping the forum alive with your presence~

cottonball_hamham.png
So cute, thank you Chomi!!!!:LovePar:
To: @Bellamy

to-bellamy.png
Omg it looks so good, thank so much! And you chose my bias in NCT Dream:peepoblanket:
To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Chomiczewska, @Frandae, @hatmixx , @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @Vampire, @yongfilms

It's a pleasure to participate in the events. As I said from my first experience participating in games/events here, the environment here is really good! I can't wait for 2023!:hehe:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
y93Z5GE.png

To: @Baymax and @Stannie

Baybay and Stannie!! I just want to say happy holidays and happy new year!
I hope you guys are living your best life out there <3 wishing all the best for you in the coming year
:LovePar::heartublob::palove:

❆❆❆

To: @abra, @ARandomFan, @Beefy, @Bellamy, @boo, @Chomiczewska, @Frandae, @hatmixx , @kimsguardian, @Nara, @OutroTearTheFirst, @Seriously, @UMJI MOODS, @Vampire, @yongfilms

Aw, @soozie !! Events wouldn’t even be alive without y’all!!! :christmasblob: Thanks for all you’ve done for H+! I know we all appreciate it! I hope you have a great New Year!!

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
Hopefully i didn't forget anyone. Thank you for all the messages :hehe:

To my Events teammates:
I'm always proud of you, but this year, in particular, i'm happier than ever to work with you all. After what seemed to be an imminent end (lol), we pulled it through. May we have the best time in 2023. Love you all!

To all gamers and +Card collectors:
I can't thank you enough for you support! You are the reason we keep doing this. It might sound cheesy, but it's true lol.
It's been almost 3 years since i joined Events and not even ONCE i had a big problem or suspect anyone was cheating. That shows what an amazing community we have here.
Let's have even more fun in 2023. Hope you all stay with us :heartublob:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

original.gif
Merry Christmas, bchip! Thanks for working so hard on here just so we can have some fun :poggers: I hope you have a great 2023!!

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,973,057
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
@Chomiczewska @Vampire @Bellamy @soozie @OutroTearTheFirst love and appreciate y'all sm!! thank you for the gifts and letters you sent me i enjoyed reading them and they were adorable! merry christmas everyone :poggers:

and yes i have indeed been drinking lots of coquito this holiday season
1243.jpg

Top Bottom