g4final.png

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
NCT • WayV Badges
collage_winners.png

Once again thank you so much everyone who supported the voting thread so far! In the next 24h I'll post more info about the Wildcard Round, Crop/Edit Round and Final Submissions

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,610
Pronouns
she/her
Lol we really like Dispatch pics 😂

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭47,500,100
NCT • WayV Badges
collage_winners.png

Once again thank you so much everyone who supported the voting thread so far! In the next 24h I'll post more info about the Wildcard Round, Crop/Edit Round and Final Submissions

These badges already look good to me. Is there anyone who wants a wildcard?

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I know everyone at this point is tired and in a hurry to request the badges but we still need to go through another voting to decide on whether or not the wildcard round will happen. I came up with this schedule so we can get everything done as soon as possible.

Wildcard & Crop/Edit Round

GENERAL INFO
- The Wildcard Round and Crop/Edit Round will take place simultaneously
- Each user will be able to submit one wildcard badge and one crop/edit of the original winner badge per member.
- For wildcard badges, you can only submit ones where the original material was released on July 17 or later.
- For crop/edits, you can only submit badges with minor adjustments in comparison to the original.
- The period for submitting wildcards and crop/edits will be of three days. Updated schedule is in the OP.

POLL INFO
- Voting to decide on which members will go through the wildcard and Crop/Edit Round will take place through a poll in this thread.
- Because polls in H+ are limited to one question and 15 options, members will be divided in the following groupings:

Group A: Kun, Ten, Winwin, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang
Group B: Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Mark
Group C: Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo
(basically same order as our voting, but Mark grouped with the dreamies)

- The poll for each group will be up for 24h. I'll try to tag people and post on threads as much as possible to make sure no one misses it.
- Just like in previous rounds, keepers have double votes for the badge they're holding. New keepers won't be accepted in this round.
- You don't need to vote for all members. You can also edit your vote as many times as you need.
- Badges that the majority doesn't want a wildcard or a different crop/edit will be submitted for final approval as soon as the poll for that member is over.
- Badges that the majority decides for a Wildcard & Crop/Edit round but end up receiving no suggestions will be submitted for final approval as soon as suggestions period is over.
- Badges where the majority decides for a wildcard & crop/edit round and receive suggestions will go through the Last Voting, which might be done through a form or poll, depending on the amount of total badges to be voted.

I'll post the first poll later at the usual time (9AM KST ~5 hours from now) so if you guys have any thoughts or questions please feel free to post and @ me!​

Last edited:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
I only voted for cropping Kun cuz I think he needs a zoom in and I already did a mock just in case, but other that that I just want the badges we have already 🙏

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I only voted for cropping Kun cuz I think he needs a zoom in and I already did a mock just in case, but other that that I just want the badges we have already 🙏
That's the first mock I submitted, now that you mentioned it really looks zoomed out in comparison to others
529289785756614657.png

I'm happy with Winwin's badge but I'd like to reduce the red filter on it a bit

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,811
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks for tagging me I missed a bunch of votings cause I forgot about this thread klfdhgk I was so focused on throne wars :sejeongcry:

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
Kun definitely needs a better crop, winwin maybe some coloring. It's okay if i don't vote for all of them?

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Kun definitely needs a better crop, winwin maybe some coloring. It's okay if i don't vote for all of them?
oops I forgot to add that in the rules but you don't need need to vote for all members and you can also edit your vote as many times as you need! Just included it in the op~

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
I think Kun's can be cropped better. And I honestly want a wildcard round for Ten because there are new materials where we can see his face better (and I have prepared the mock)

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,610
Pronouns
she/her
I won’t wildcard Kun, but like the users above me I think the badge can be more up close.

Top Bottom