[Finished] That's My Jam!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,177,909
About 1.5hr to go and then I'll close the form!

Do you wanna resubmit because i wasn't going to take your first since it's too telling of who the submitter is :wherearethelies:

I'll take a look again but iirc, your second overlaps a bit with someone else's :think: Feel free to submit other themes if you'd like!

I'd love to see what songs people would submit for that "theme" :NayeonDisgust:
It could have been you for the first one :marge: but it’s ok I can’t think of any other. Hope my ears don’t suffer…

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
Phase 2 - Songs Submission

(Until Saturday, 9 PM EST / Sunday, 10 AM KST)

In the next post is a list of themes that were submitted. Feel free to participate in this phase even if you did not previously submit a theme.

P.S. just like last time, I've also submitted a theme of mine. I’ll also be submitting songs but will wait until everyone has submitted their choices first before I do mine.

Just some quick reminders/pointers:

-Goes without saying, please do not reveal which theme is yours.
-One submission per theme only.
-You do not have to submit everything all at once.
-You may participate in as many themes as you wish, except for your own.
-There is no minimum on the # of themes you must participate in.
-You MAY NOT submit the same song(s) as the ones listed in the examples for the corresponding themes (the same artists as in the examples are acceptable).

Any other questions, shoot :poggers:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
List of Themes

Theme 1
- Isolation in a Cruel World.

Elaboration/Example: N/A.

Theme 2 - Best song that mentions Vampires.

Elaboration/Example: doesn't have to be about Vampires.

Theme 3 - Western Pop Hits 2016.

Theme 4 - Dreamy (in the clouds).

Elaboration/Example: a song that makes you feel like your floating in the clouds, can be pure bubble pop or whatever makes you feel like you can fly (in a cutesy way). For example: Illit - magnetic.

Theme 5 - The one I gatekept until today.

Elaboration/Example: you know, a song that you don't want to share because you feel it's for yourself only.

Theme 6 - Internet Love.

Elaboration/Example: the song has to include lyrics related to love using internet as the bridge to connect couples. See below.

Theme 7 - the 50s & 60s.

Elaboration/Example: any song originally released in the 50s & 60s. Covers (see below) are acceptable if that's what you prefer.

Theme 8 - Redemption.

Elaboration/Example: a song that expresses emotions or a story related to overcoming adversity.

Theme 9 - Classical Period.

Elaboration/Example: roughly from 1750 to 1820. If you need help go check the ENG Wiki "Classical_period_(music)", you have dozens of composers to choose. For example, Joseph Hayden's "Symphony No. 104 in D major" made in 1795.

Theme 10 - Boss Battle!

Elaboration/Example: you've reached the final dungeon, the last level, a suspiciously huge room full of ammo and healing items. It's time for a showdown with the big bad... They stole your girlfriend and stepped on your dog, bastard! What big epic track blasts as you fight to the death?! See below.

Theme 11 - Star-crossed Lovers.

Theme 12 - All About That Bass.

Elaboration/Example: songs with the best bass guitar in them. Can be with or without vocals.

Theme 13 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You.

Elaboration/Example: a new dating app asks you to submit nothing but a picture of yourself and one song. What song are you submitting to earn yourself some hot dates? For example, Ruined Me - Muni Long.

Theme 14 - Song mashup.

Elaboration/Example: a mashup of two or more different songs. See below.

Theme 15 - Self-love.

Elaboration/Example: songs that are about self loving yourself/accepting yourself.

Theme 16 - Only vocaloid.

Elaboration/Example: the first game in this series had a theme with no vocaloid allowed, so for this theme ONLY vocaloid songs are allowed.

Theme 17 - Tik tok famous.

Elaboration/Example: can be from eng version or chinese version of the app. For example, Cupid by Fifty Fifty.

Theme 18 - I want what they have.

Elaboration/Example: a song that tells your perfect love story or an ideal relationship you want to have.​

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
I'll be making a pm with each of you in case you have any questions and also for me to notify you of duplicate submissions. I'll try to check in often but a girl gotta sleep, eat, and work :poggers:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
i'm running wild here stannie you better wake up soon

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins