GAME+ [FINISHED] The A-List Stylist Club

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Chiharu @Panda @soozie @Chomiczewska @Bchip @Saint Renjun @Yohan Minaj @Beefy @BlueNose @Tommie @crystal @OutroTearTheFirst @miatheikonic @Yuki @Dr. Nugu @Baymax @Nara @wonwoo

To ensure there is no delay, the method to submit outfits has been changed. Please make a pm with the title as follows.
"Stylist 'Username' e.g. 'Stylist Akidoki'

Submit your outfit via the pm. The following is still applicable and your submission should in the correct format.

Your outfit should comprise of the three following things.

A. The Clothes and Footwear
B. The Accessories
C. The Makeup. (just lipstick, eye makeup, hairstyle is enough. you can throw in others if you want but you won't get bonus points for brands.)

Send me the pictures in collages. So A will be in one collage. Then B. Then C.
You can explain why you chose what under each collage.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Chiharu @Panda @soozie @Chomiczewska @Bchip @Saint Renjun @Beefy @BlueNose @Tommie @crystal @OutroTearTheFirst @miatheikonic @Yuki @Dr. Nugu @Baymax @Nara @wonwoo

round_1.png

Spring is in full swing, which means it is time to whip out the floral outfits!
Design an outfit that has the floral motif prominently displayed.
You may style a male or female, that is your choice. However you can only style one.

Submit your outfit via PM.
Remember to title the PM in the following format. "Stylist 'Username' e.g. 'Stylist Akidoki'
You will this pm for all future submissions.

Time until 23rd MAR 11am EDT, 3pm GMT/ 24th MAR 12am KST
Click to see Countdown.

Note - The collages for A, B and C when combined make one outfit/look.
A will have the clothes and shoes.
B will have the accessories.
C will have the makeup and hairstyle.

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
when u say collage, do u mean i have to open PS/Gimp and make a legit collage? :brbdying:
A basic collage is more than enough. I just want everything to be together. Instead of sifting through 20 huge pics... to see how an outfit looks like. :TzuyuKek:
When everything is together it is easier to see how the styling really looks like.

Also there are many online editors that allow you to make collages too. Plus... ms PowerPoint is pretty good too. :partydogo:

P.s. @BlueNose I added a bit more info cause I think you asked for a different clarification. Sastshajkellewoolwkwva

Last edited:

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
So when you say make up do you mean a person wearing it or the make up palettes?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry Aki, won't be able to send in time. Having problems with my PC since yesterday and now i decided to format :wae:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Sorry Aki, won't be able to send in time. Having problems with my PC since yesterday and now i decided to format :wae:
Given I am missing entries from 3 or more players, I an going to give a penalty less extension until 1am kst(12pm edt). So make sure to submit quick!

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Given I am missing entries from 3 or more players, I an going to give a penalty less extension until 1am kst(12pm edt). So make sure to submit quick!
Thank you. I'll try my best.

Top Bottom