EVENT+ [FINISHED] The Last Man Standing ● October 23rd at 12PM EDT

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i assume very similar to mafia
but in mafia, if you're town, you just need to kill the mafia and the serial killer but here you have to kill everyone :jinjudge:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,133
OP Updated!
I shorted the round and increased the time for results pending since I underestimated the time I need to calculate all the HPs :sejeongcry:

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
but in mafia, if you're town, you just need to kill the mafia and the serial killer but here you have to kill everyone :jinjudge:
right but more like maf in mafia games where your goal is to kill all of town and survive until the end, except you dont have fellow mafia here

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,133
Hi guys! I received a lot of questions about the game today, so I decided that I will make one key change to the gameplay.
Each round, you will now choose to attack a character, not another user anymore. I decided to change this to avoid players from targeting certain users and encourage more strategy.
With this, one way to play is that you can stab a character based on their HP level or bounty, depending on which is more beneficial for your survival.
Sorry for this sudden change guys. Let me know if you have any more questions and concerns.
:feelsblankie:

edit: please ignore this for now as I am going to reassess everything and announce the final changes later.

Last edited:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
@Galaxy @miatheikonic @Stinkerbell @Lavender @Beefy @BlueNose @AKID❀KI @rosie @wonwoo @Chomiczewska @iususchrist @emma @Aeri_Panda @meltrosz

Hi guys! I received a lot of questions about the game today, so I decided that I will make one key change to the gameplay.
Each round, you will now choose to attack a character, not another user anymore. I decided to change this to avoid players from targeting certain users and encourage more strategy.
With this, one way to play is that you can stab a character based on their HP level or bounty, depending on which is more beneficial for your survival.
Sorry for this sudden change guys. Let me know if you have any more questions and concerns.
:feelsblankie:
thanks sooz! this makes it more fun dw about it
423080742688522251.png

Top Bottom