[Finished] Who's Your 2024 H+ Soulmate?

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭579,800
I-
Poor Bian, he won't be the same after this
poor bian............ :feelsblankie: stannie and i are looking for a plus one if you need to ditch yongie
Omo innocent bian gonna get corrupted by Yong!
oh bian… you and i are gonna have a very fun date tonight i can promise you that

It can't be that bad if we are quite similar right ? :sip:

he finna see my stache of dunkin’ donuts napkins and deactivate his acc :jiutea:

BianThree incoming :darkkermit:

Thanks for hosting the game :shablob:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,750
@Vampire @joo @Seriously @OutroTearTheFirst @RussianRoulette @BianTwo @yongfilms @Bellamy @yyShin @Tommie @boo @Baymax @fromisJelly @Master Of Species @Sweetheart @choively @Chomiczewska @Beefy @hatmixx @sm maid

Hello hello, welcome to our 2024 (Spooky) Hallyuplus Soulmates Reveal!

I’m going to lay down some ground rules and re-explain how things are calculated:

1) For every matching response you have with another user, you get 1 point added to your “total soulmates score” with them. The only exception is the dense vs. sharp question where being opposite earns the pairing 1 point. So basically, this survey is mainly about how similar the “soulmates” are than anything.

2) If two users are each other’s #1, they automatically get paired up, they will also be removed from consideration for other users.

To ensure that every participant gets a soulmate, if more than two users shared the same matches, tie-breakers are done so that all pairings are exclusive and non-repeated.

For example, if your top match is taken by another user who has a higher matching score with them, you get paired up with your next highest match who is still available. This is why some users aren’t paired with their top matches and may even get paired up with some of their lowest matches—since the other options have been taken by someone else. Unfortunately, when your responses are “non-mainstream,” this tends to happen </3

3) As always, please do not take this to heart and just try to have fun.

4) Don’t kill me–the messenger–if you did not get the soulmate of your dream!

Reveal at XX:30 :pepesanta:
ack i'm so sorry i wasn't able to make it to the reveal after all either :peepoblanket: i very much enjoyed backtracking though! thank you for hosting this!!

@Vampire was supposed to be my top match but someone snatched ha from me asjk :peepoblanket:
stannie!!! it is so special to me that you would come back to h+ after so long and would want me as your top match :blushblob: i definitely would have been happy with that result

@Vampire
1109.jpg
@yyShin
6000.jpg

(Sleep with one eye open, yyShin! :magimad: )

Soulmate Score: 61.11%
Position Average: 1

ckS4NWB.png

Next at XX:14
ngl i didn't expect this, but i absolutely approve :poggers:
@yyShin i hope you don't mind! let's try to talk more when we can, soulmate~ :spoiledmew:

Full Results

RNG

First 5 of ya'll get a shiny orb. The rest particiation coins. Goodbye now :magicpar:

easv68V.jpeg

whoaaa @Seriously??? :nayshy: super validating given our plan for next pairing event :siflirt:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭763,600
I laughed so hard once I got to Jelly's tab sdfghj

It is fate. When my similarity to everyone is quite low, and Heather who want to avoid me, somehow end up getting me. :glam:

It is her destiny to be a fit and buff Llama.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,347,199

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,409,209
Hazbin Hotel :blushblob: Specifically having very healthy obssession with Vox
GJewG-NWMAEuZHo

:blushblob: We will have fun, do crime and get angry reacted to death together
Vox is lovely, I can see why :blushblob:
yup the main culprits who angry reacted us are sm and stannie who happened to be soulmate too.. how fitting :jy:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
All prizes for rng'd winners and participation have been distributed :poggers: If i missed anyone pls lmk. Thanks events for the sponsor

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
Vox is lovely, I can see why :blushblob:
yup the main culprits who angry reacted us are sm and stannie who happened to be soulmate too.. how fitting :jy:

Girl, based on angry-react, you're like my #2 hater after essem. Pot calling kettle :NayeonDisgust:

Why is @Stannie angry at SeriVamp? :modcheck:we're gunna take the next event by storm!

For coming in between my Vampfelt! ! :knifepaimon:

• Angry
Reactions: boo

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,701
maybe because you deserved those angry reacts :inspect: meanwhile I get angry reacted just for asking if you were Asian or not :overheat:

You asking me that question after 4 years of our frenemyship is proof that you deserved! ! :peepoblanket:

they can continue whatever it is they have going on, me and vampu are purely platonic! It's an official arrangement.
:RichPar::RichPar:

Bite me Queen! :squints:

63b20df2dd9044f985ee95e4_wp-1656476090092.gif

Top Bottom