[Finished] Who's Your 2024 H+ Soulmate?

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,701,607
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
our bond so strong it got the other otp’s feeling threatened and tryna bring us down
263uYC8.gif
@Sweetheart you seeing this babe?? it’s reeking of jealousy they wanna be us soooo bad
OvbRKH2.jpeg

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Last edited:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,901
We'll have the reveal as soon as I'm finished with hosting the other game. Probably X:15 or so :TipPar:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,901
@Vampire @joo @Seriously @OutroTearTheFirst @RussianRoulette @BianTwo @yongfilms @Bellamy @yyShin @Tommie @boo @Baymax @fromisJelly @Master Of Species @Sweetheart @choively @Chomiczewska @Beefy @hatmixx @sm maid

Hello hello, welcome to our 2024 (Spooky) Hallyuplus Soulmates Reveal!

I’m going to lay down some ground rules and re-explain how things are calculated:

1) For every matching response you have with another user, you get 1 point added to your “total soulmates score” with them. The only exception is the dense vs. sharp question where being opposite earns the pairing 1 point. So basically, this survey is mainly about how similar the “soulmates” are than anything.

2) If two users are each other’s #1, they automatically get paired up, they will also be removed from consideration for other users.

To ensure that every participant gets a soulmate, if more than two users shared the same matches, tie-breakers are done so that all pairings are exclusive and non-repeated.

For example, if your top match is taken by another user who has a higher matching score with them, you get paired up with your next highest match who is still available. This is why some users aren’t paired with their top matches and may even get paired up with some of their lowest matches—since the other options have been taken by someone else. Unfortunately, when your responses are “non-mainstream,” this tends to happen </3

3) As always, please do not take this to heart and just try to have fun.

4) Don’t kill me–the messenger–if you did not get the soulmate of your dream!

Reveal at XX:30 :pepesanta:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,901
Here are your top 5 matches that aren't your soulmate :poggers:

@Baymax

About Me: ùwú

440.jpg

Boo
Bellamy
BianTwo
Choively
Tommie

@Bellamy

About Me: Gracias por tanto, perdón por tan poco.

542.jpg

Seriously
Baymax
Beefy
Master Of Species
OutroTearTheFirst

@Beefy

About Me: It's your honey, nice to meet you <3

748.jpg

Bellamy
Tommie
hatmixx
boo
Choively

@BianTwo

About Me: Let's fly endlessly, one day we will land on the Field of Dreams where our souls can find quietude

528.jpg

Chomiczewska
boo
hatmixx
OutroTearTheFirst
Baymax

@boo

About Me: I don’t really believe in soulmate but I just filled it out because it’s multiple choice instead of fill in the blank.

43.jpg

Baymax
BianTwo
Joo
Tommie
Hatmixx

Top Bottom