aren't lannisters supposed to be about lions n stuff :wootonew:

no cats or lions, fake Yuki sig. I dont believe it :sehunehh:

giphy.gif

D

DR. K💉M 👄

i added explanation to my smu post
@Dr. Sweetea
I checked and you edited your post past the deadline

Im going to have to link another post of your to the judges without the explanation ;/

but dw, explanations are not a requirement :glitchcrab:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

smu

I chose to display our house colors in my set. Red with pale gold accents

My set is based on Jolin Tsai's Lady in Red MV. In the MV, Jolin's a rich queen (richest in the land just like a Lannister would be) and her man and best friend have been going around her back and having an affair. So Jolin took the liberty to put them both in their place and get revenge for being wronged.

I specifically chose this set over all the other red mv sets I was planning because the message and imagery within the song I feel represent our house well. The lyrics in my sig "If you hate me, I will take double the pay back. If you love me, you will be doubly repaid. Love or Hate, I'm the game. My Red you wont forget.", are reminiscent of the Lannister house's unofficial motto, "A Lannister always pays his debts." While it can be literal to paying off a debt with money, it can also mean that we see things as an eye for eye or plan on getting revenge. In the end, Jolin's character gets her revenge that she feels she deserves, just like a Lannister would attempt to do after feeling slandered and dishonored.

It also falls into our official house motto "Hear Us Roar". To me, that means we will always have our opinions heard whether anyone else likes it or not. Jolin's character made it known she was not to be played with and underestimated. Her husband and best friend took her lightly and ended up being set up and met unfortunate endings by the end of the mv

The hook of the song "I like it Red" (which is actually what she's mouthing in my dp) was the selling point for me. and portray's a Lannister's narcissistic pride for themselves

Watch the mv if u wanna get a better idea of the story, but I'm not gonna post cause I'm not getting warning points for posting potentially sensitive content, there are subs if u need them o_O

thanks for listening to my ted talk
tumblr_p6n6mjaAoO1x3vgawo9_250.gif
you edited past the deadline

Ill have to use your initial post ;]

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Thank you all for your amazing submissions!
:shablob: :shablob:

Screenshots of your sets have been taken so please do not change your set till the judging is over.

are you going to judge based on screenshots? my set is a gif so i dont think it will look good in screen shots and it has a story you can only understand if you read the explanation :sadpepe:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

are you going to judge based on screenshots? my set is a gif so i dont think it will look good in screen shots and it has a story you can only understand if you read the explanation :sadpepe:
lol no
screen shots are to check whether you had changed your set while judging is going on or not

Top Bottom