Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭371,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
*looks at categories and knows im gonna lose*

tzuyu-twice.gif

Not this pessimism 5 mins into the phase :knifeduck: You can do it. Think of the possibility of getting a Tiffany card :poggers:

Here I thought my hatfelt heartfelt gif-based story last night was clear enough :facepalm:

no worries, i was hopeless in a hopeless world. then you gave me one last gleam of hope, only to crush it. i'll drink myself into a grave for the 2nd time now :somicry:

tumblr_pf84xwSU8Z1rzl5ppo3_400.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,578,899
Sooo, there was a tie between two users who both managed to rank 1st three times out of 20. They are:

abra & Vampire.

The one who won the tie-breaker by ranking 2nd two times iiiiiiiis:

@abra - congrats! You win a 4-star +Card. Please just let me know whether you want the anime or the idol card.

Thank you all for playing. I hope this format was friendly enough for most of you and I hope you had fun. Prizes will be distributed soon. Until next time!

Here’s the spreadsheet with full results, payouts, and whatnot:

Wait ... Russian Roullette was actually in Top 5? sksk My joke about it being maid's 4th song wasn't that much of a joke I see

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
no worries, i was hopeless in a hopeless world. then you gave me one last gleam of hope, only to crush it. i'll drink myself into a grave for the 2nd time now :somicry:

tumblr_pf84xwSU8Z1rzl5ppo3_400.gif

You should've believed the rumors that I'm a heartbreaker :sehunehh:

heartbreak-heartless.gif

AJFSDLK jk, you can do it. It'll happen next time. For sure. I'm rooting for you :LovePar:

yB0Y3h.gif

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,354
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait ... Russian Roullette was actually in Top 5? sksk My joke about it being maid's 4th song wasn't that much of a joke I see
I chuckled when I saw it was sent ok the song doesn't fit but the lyrics kinda do!!!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,354
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't believe yerm ranked Katchup dead last, hatfelt ranked Flyers dead last, and Nara ranked Cassette that low :feelsblankie:

and Bobo and I ranked each other's songs 6th :poggers:

I will be watching all of you pretty attentively
3x_88.gif

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Thanks for the game stannie! This was so much fun to play! Also the rest of the players were hilarious and I truly had a great time commenting and interacting with them!

Congrats @abra ! You slayed! Enjoy that premium card your majesty. :wow:
And everyone who placed in top 3 good job, I hope you like the coins and the orbs!
To those who didn't place, there were so many songs submitted so it was just not your day. You still did well though!

Also tbh I really enjoyed nearly all the themes. So thanks for submitting such creative fun ones peeps! @Bobo Tbh I actually enjoyed the song I submitted. And there were a few others I liked too but they were taken. Shshshshs. The ones I first heard though thanks to YouTube compilations... i would like you to pay my ent bill. :wae:

@sm maid tbh I did a Google search for what chaotic neutral meant and I immediately realised what you wanted for the theme. And I actually thought it was very clever. A 2nd song I had in mind was boss bitch. But I like what the hell more. I also considered here's to never growing up but wth seemed to match the theme more. :LovePar:

Also I actually loved a lot of the songs that were submitted for my theme. I knew a couple already but also discovered brand new ones. Supermarket flowers, carry you home and see you again all made it into my music library. And everytime goes on repeat in my head at random times throughout the day. Dhhdhsb

Altogether I really did have a fun time. So thank you stannie once again for this amazing game and being a brilliant host as always. And also thank you for making me rich. :LovePar:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,132
i did basic math and participation coins alone-

10,000 x 19 songs + 50,000 (theme participation) = 240K plus coins :RichPar:

I didn't expect 1st place from anime theme :pepesanta: thank you @Chiharu :heartublob: and taste- you picked a masterpiece!
A cruel angel's thesis is one of the best anime openings of all time :poggers: u chose well

Top Bottom