GAME+ [Game Finished] That's My Jam!

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,654
Thanks for hosting and the comments from the theme senders are a nice touch :poggers:

@hatfelt whew you have taste :heartublob: Chopin + Nocturne is a masterpiece! i was close to sending Pachebel - Canon in D (piano version) but the original one has more instrumentals outside of piano, so i decided not to. Thanks for giving me a win :sejeongcry:

@Winter Air 'No Stop Till Brooklyn' is also a favorite of mine from the 80s'... good job selecting this theme!

@ARandomFan '134340' was a first song i thought of when it came to nighttime vibes :happymagi:I love the flutes, lyrics (about Pluto/nighttime sky), rap/chorus...definitely deserves its place on NASA's official playlist!

@Stannie lyrics for 'drops of jupiter' have touched me a lot esp. bc the lead singer wrote the lyrics in behalf of his mother who passed away. thanks for appreciating this!

@Bellamy yes 'Gasolina' gave me huge nostalgia, and that's the reason why i chose the song! It's a bop and thank you :partydogo:

@Chiharu i listened to a bunch of Mafumafu songs thanks to your theme and 'I wanna be a girl' stuck out to me the most!

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
@hatfelt whew you have taste :heartublob: Chopin + Nocturne is a masterpiece! i was close to sending Pachebel - Canon in D (piano version) but the original one has more instrumentals outside of piano, so i decided not to. Thanks for giving me a win :sejeongcry:

good thing you didn't bc that would have been near the bottom of my list for sure XD

gymnopedie no1 is probably the only thing that may have beaten chopin :sanapray:

Dead Inside

Keep Going Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,497,976
Pronouns
She/Her
Theme 16: The worst song you’ve ever heard - @OutroTearTheFirst

Coming in 3rd place:

@sm maid
NCT 127 - Bring The Noize

Coming in 2nd place:
@Frandae

NCT 127 - Sticker

Coming in 1st place:
@hatfelt

Machine Metal Music - Part 1

Next theme result at XX:33

this is a fluke i still think that New York In September song should've made it here

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
afsjj im sorry i did not now it was directed toward me :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry: Now i need to go reread the lyrics 'cause what i remember of it makes me slightly concerned:brbdying:

it's a beautiful song about heartbreak!:somicry:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW I WOULDN'T WIN A SINGLE THING!!!:TzuyuKek:

Congrats to the winner @Vampire , and thanks @Stannie for hosting, as always it was a really fun game. This time, i played with the intention to put my favs everywhere so, i'm not regretting anything.It's interesting that i got better results in the unexpected categories (like mafumafu or the musical theme).
Pd.: Stannie, i'm sorry but my mind was already set to submit Slipknot after Lordi+ i thought the lyrics were deep enough. Please anticipate my next rock submission.:sehunehh:

Theme 4: Daddy Yankee - @Bellamy

Coming in 3rd place:

@Nara
Gasolina - Daddy Yanke

Coming in 2nd place:
@OutroTearTheFirst
Con Calma - Daddy Yankee

Coming in 1st place:
@Dead Inside

Rompe - Daddy Yankee

Next theme result at XX:51

@Dead Inside 👏👏👏
I would have submitted EXO for that debut theme but I figured someone took it before me only to see no one did :Headingout:
I did the same!!
Lowkey offended that I flopped on the music in spanish theme but welp :sejeongcry:
Same x2 but i kind of knew that my song would flop
Theme 16: The worst song you’ve ever heard - @OutroTearTheFirst

Coming in 3rd place:

@sm maid
NCT 127 - Bring The Noize

Coming in 2nd place:
@Frandae

NCT 127 - Sticker

Coming in 1st place:
@hatfelt

Machine Metal Music - Part 1

Next theme result at XX:33

:JudgyDubu:
let's stream this while we wait

Yes, my fav song of the album!!!:hulaminus:
"First, Daddy Yankee is a legend, imagine making bops and being relevant for more than 15 years in the music field."
They way I couldn't dissagree more :tea1: I heared like 50 of his songs for this and hated them lol
:PolicePar:
@Bellamy yes 'Gasolina' gave me huge nostalgia, and that's the reason why i chose the song! It's a bop and thank you :partydogo:
No...thank you!! I didn't expect to see sucha classic there.

Top Bottom