4ZdPaJk.gif

Most interesting :sehunehh:

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,109,152
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !

@BlueNose @Jobless Zeus @GoldenDivas @Nara @Rektinq @meltrosz @Stinkerbell @WithJuyeon

After backtracking this game thread and re-check my calculations, it turns out that I forgot to give the title winners their 500 soldiers except Jobless Zeus as he/she pulled a triple strike by predicting, voting and winning the round as stated in the fun fact on this post.

So, after added the 500 soldiers to title winners GoldenDivas, Stinkerbell, Rektinq and meltrosz, there are slight changes of the results, but not affecting grand winner, House Lannister.

The updated house grand soldiers count :
  1. House Lannister = 12,000 + 5,000 (BlueNose prediction) = 17,000
  2. House Martell = 8,500
  3. House Stark = 10,000
  4. House Targaryen = 9,500 + 5,000 (WithJuyeon prediction) = 14,500

I'm sorry for any confusion to the final counts.

I sincerely hope y'all still enjoyed my game debut. Your Hall of Elite points and coins will be given soon. Thank you very much.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Also, I would really love to have your feedback on my game, what should I improve or things that I missed to see. I'll wait for your cents. ♥

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !

@BlueNose @Jobless Zeus @GoldenDivas @Nara @Rektinq @meltrosz @Stinkerbell @WithJuyeon

After backtracking this game thread and re-check my calculations, it turns out that I forgot to give the title winners their 500 soldiers except Jobless Zeus as he/she pulled a triple strike by predicting, voting and winning the round as stated in the fun fact on this post.

So, after added the 500 soldiers to title winners GoldenDivas, Stinkerbell, Rektinq and meltrosz, there are slight changes of the results, but not affecting grand winner, House Lannister.

The updated house grand soldiers count :
  1. House Lannister = 12,000 + 5,000 (BlueNose prediction) = 17,000
  2. House Martell = 8,500
  3. House Stark = 10,000
  4. House Targaryen = 9,500 + 5,000 (WithJuyeon prediction) = 14,500

I'm sorry for any confusion to the final counts.

I sincerely hope y'all still enjoyed my game debut. Your Hall of Elite points and coins will be given soon. Thank you very much.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Also, I would really love to have your feedback on my game, what should I improve or things that I missed to see. I'll wait for your cents. ♥
I am a she btw

Top Bottom