Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,098,552
00-banner.png

01-op.png

GAME MECHANICS
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The game will be played by 8 players.
Each house are required to send 2 players to represent and win them soldiers.

The game will have 5 rounds. Each round will last 15 minutes.
Each round will be given a title for players to debate and vote for the best candidate that suits the title description.

In each round, players also required to make PREDICTION of who win the round before the round begins.
When the same round started, players are required to VOTE for the best candidate and make the vote during the round on play.
Re-vote
will be done if there is tie between candidates to win for the title played.

All the votes and predictions must be done through game PM with me.
Make sure to STATE who are you voting for, and who are you predicting to win the round.

e.g. Round 1. Predict Arya.
Round 1. Vote Jon Snow.

All players MUST BE present in this game thread 10 minutes before the first round started.
I will be sending a game PM to the players once their presence are confirmed.

Any players that are not showing up later than 10 minutes before the game started will not be able to vote and make prediction.
This will result the loss of chance for you to win armies for your house ESPECIALLY for the end game prediction. So, BE ON TIME.

SOLDIERS DISTRIBUTIONS
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The title winner and the voters of the winner will receive 500 soldiers in each round.

The player with correct prediction of each round will receive 1000 soldiers.

The player who predicted the correct end game house winner will win their house additional 5000 soldiers regardless of the game outcome. The game winners will remain unchanged.

Update :
NON-SOLDIERS PRIZES ARE ADDED.
THEY WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE GAME.

RULES
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

• This is an individual game, so you are not allowed to discuss your game with anyone outside of the game thread.
  • All talk can be done in this game thread with other players.
  • Cheating will result elimination of your house from the game and all your house progress will be discarded.
  • Do not harass other players before, during, or after then game. Basically never.
  • H+ rules applied as usual. Breaking the rules result you to be removed from the game and your progress is discarded.

PLAYERS
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ​

HOUSEPLAYERS
Lannister
BlueNose, Jobless Zeus
Martell
GoldenDivas, Nara
Stark
Rektinq, meltrosz
Targaryer
Stinkerbell, WithJuyeon

THE COUNTDOWN
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Tuesday, July 30
10am EDT | 3pm BST | 11pm KST

Check TIMEZONE | Keep COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,098,552

OP details has been updated.

Since this is a new game, you can drop your questions here. Also, @Dr. Sweetea has send another explanation in your house threads for y'all to understand better.

Last edited:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
You mean make a prediction from those who are playing correct or make a prediction of what got character matches the description ?

Last edited:

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
I don't really understand, what's going to happen each round (aside from prediction and votin) and how are you going to select the winner ?

eunnie

🌸 Princess ØMÜJI 🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,098,552
You mean make a prediction from those who are playing correct ?

Yes, correct. You'll nominate from the 8 players who will be playing to win the title.

I don't really understand, what's going to happen each round (aside from prediction and votin) and how are you going to select the winner ?

Before the round begin, I'll announce the title to be given and your job is to nominate a player from the 8 players of this game. You must PM me your prediction before the round begin.

During the round, you have to vote for someone you wanted to win in that round and convince people to vote that person together, so you can win the round with most voted.

This game has no winners. It's up to how you convince people to vote for the one you wanted and how well you predict who's winning the round to ensure you more soldiers.

Remember that all predictions and votes need to be made via PM.

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
Yes, correct. You'll nominate from the 8 players who will be playing to win the title.

Before the round begin, I'll announce the title to be given and your job is to nominate a player from the 8 players of this game. You must PM me your prediction before the round begin.

During the round, you have to vote for someone you wanted to win in that round and convince people to vote that person together, so you can win the round with most voted.

This game has no winners. It's up to how you convince people to vote for the one you wanted and how well you predict who's winning the round to ensure you more soldiers.

Remember that all predictions and votes need to be made via PM.

So
1-We predict the winner pre-round
2-We vote for the person we want/suits the title and convince other players to vote for them
Is this how it goes?

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
how many rounds is this? is that allowed to be made public?

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,513,158
Are there enough players from Martell? If not, smu

Top Bottom