GAME+ [Gameplay] Vocaloid WW/Mafia - starts Saturday 1pm EST

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i legitimately was about to but i was too scared that killing you would be too obvious since you literally outed maf
i was active in saying that i believed your list and i thought i would be killed
GOLD would be top prio tbh bc she has access to the seer’s seers since rekt died the night before

G

Galaxy

So when will people give credits to the psychic who exposed Mia :somicry:
(ok I deserve no credit lmao, the 2 others on my "possible evils" list aka Aki and Snake were killed sooooo)

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
MOD ANNOUCEMENT

So Ego and I went back and forth between MVP's

Golden and Galaxy both used the information they received well, Golden could have been clearer with what she meant but she stuck to her guns and ultimately helped Town the most. So She is Town MVP

Evil MVP would be Eisa, who managed to stay lowkey throughout the game.

However the OVERALL MVP is Kim Bowon. A Neutral that managed to stay under the table and get herself to the end, Mafia didn't want to kill her and town didn't want to lynch her. That takes skills.

This was a 3 hour game, so thank you guys for putting up with it, it'll be a part of the elite rankings, points will probably be handed out Monday as I'm busy tomorrow.

Kimbo gets a Diamond Voucher

Townie / Neutrals get Silver Voucher

Evils get Nada but you guys worked hard :bakacat:

If you haven't seen it yet, check out my teaser

ARE YOU READY

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Can someone rig mafia to make me never evil btw?
:somicry:
Also thank you @atomic.wedgie you played a really good game!
@Galaxy did u watch the teacher vid yet? I thought you might be interested.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
a
GOLD would be top prio tbh bc she has access to the seer’s seers since rekt died the night before
at the end of the day i was selfish but oh well
ego was like "are u gonna heal anyone????" so i felt like fuck i gotta pick and i'd rather live than die so too bad goldie :peepopbirthday:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭416,600
Pronouns
She/Her
MOD ANNOUCEMENT

Golden and Galaxy both used the information they received well, Golden could have been clearer with what she meant but she stuck to her guns and ultimately helped Town the most. So She is Town MVP

However the OVERALL MVP is Kim Bowon. A Neutral that managed to stay under the table and get herself to the end, Mafia didn't want to kill her and town didn't want to lynch her. That takes skills.

This was a 3 hour game, so thank you guys for putting up with it, it'll be a part of the elite rankings, points will probably be handed out Monday as I'm busy tomorrow.

ARE YOU READY

bowon as mvp is the only thing that makes sense :peepopbirthday:
skinny legend :peepopbirthday:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
MOD ANNOUCEMENT

ARE YOU READY

@GoldenDivas better send some wons my way. :rightt:

Feitan

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,224,270
You did well with your eisa lynch. You were pretty much trying to cover her if you die.
i was really trying to clear her, but i guess the feud with outro overshadowed it because outro was more responsive lol.
Which is what made me doubt :wut: you legit kept doing that after being reborn as a maf + exposed your mafia gameplay so one of them had to be evil
it was a nobrainer to keep it consistent, eisa and i discussed it. you and your doubts though...gave me a final shred of hope. but its always good townie gameplay to consider all contingencies.

Top Bottom