Grade how well your company/s treated your bias groups

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,158,838
WM Ent ---> Oh My Girl

Promoted them well. Wasn't entirely a fan of them being so involved with MNet's programs but it ended up well. Failed to manage YooA and
Jiho's workload leading to Jiho almost fainting midway a performance.

0RaqMUp.png

Banana Company ---> EXID

Gave them a "final" comeback. Did them dirty cos the song was a mixed bag for me. Managed Solji's return quite well.

C6UQb2r.png

SM Ent ---> Red Velvet

Very happy with this Reve Festival thing. Loving the songs and all. Cannot wait for the final day for this project.

gSMYTQ1.png

Cube Ent ---> BTOB

As more members begin to enlist, I'm very pleased with how Cube Ent continues to give members solo projects like sending off Minhyuk to military with an album
and giving Hyunsik and Peniel some songs to work on. Was hoping for more lives from Hyunsik but oh well.

gSMYTQ1.png

PlayM Ent ---> Apink

After Eung Eung Apink have been doing a little bit of everything. But I was genuinely surprised when Hayoung got a solo debut and she did not
let me down at all. Loving Don't Make Me Laugh. Really suited her well. Hope Bomi and Namjoo and Chorong get one soon.

gSMYTQ1.png

Dorothy Company ---> Rothy

Dorothy Company are really treating my daughter really well. Managing her workload and letting her out and meeting other idols and she's becoming
quite popular amongst other idols as she's being followed by others such as Yeonjung from WJSN.

pQdiQdE.png

TS Ent ---> SONAMOO

Fuck TS

0CRY3LP.png

==========================================================================================================================
Didn't use these but here they are :)

LTau3U6.png
3kmjEWo.png

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
SME-----> DBSK/TVXQ
Failed so hard three out of the five left the company and filed lawsuits against unfair pay and contracts, F+ lol.

rananicolee

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭186,625
Fs ALL AROUND.

YG - I do not have to explain at all.

SM - DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN EITHER.

BigHit - Let BTS rest!

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Big Hit Entertainment -> BTS

BH's always been a decent company in the scope of things, but this year they finally gave BTS the vacation they deserved and was overall pretty good. I don't have many complaints towards BH as they give BTS artistic creativity and humane treatment, but most of all BTS themselves seem to trust BH and that's good enough for me.

gSMYTQ1.png

WM Entertainment -> Oh My Girl

WM's always done some smart and some stupid things concerning OMG but overall this year was ok. They got some fantastic music and good promotions, a lot of the members got their own individual schedules, and queendom was a hit. My main issue is that they push the members to do so many minor schedules and this caused some of the members to get sick and faint, but they canceled their concert when the fans voiced their concerns so I'm giving them a pass. They also recently said that they were giving the girls a break so we'll see how WM deals with OMG's upward trend.

0RaqMUp.png

SM Entertainment -> Taeyeon

Taeyeon fans hate SM for a reason. SM gives Taeyeon barely anything but Taeyeon manages to smash all records simply for being the legend herself. This year was decent in that Taeyeon got her second full-length album, but it was sooooo over-due. I'm glad SM's at least not pushing Taeyeon to do variety when she doesn't want to. What pisses me off the most is that SM postponed her MV for like 2-3 hours and even Taeyeon was so done with them.

LTau3U6.png

Big Hit Entertainment -> TXT

Again, I think BH did a pretty good job with TXT. They managed to set them apart from BTS with their debut album/concept and even pushed back their comeback when the members were too sick. I'm glad they seem to have consideration of the members' health even during their first year and BH have been giving TXT a lot of content + quality music so I'm a happy MOA.

gSMYTQ1.png

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,158,838
Big Hit Entertainment -> BTS

BH's always been a decent company in the scope of things, but this year they finally gave BTS the vacation they deserved and was overall pretty good. I don't have many complaints towards BH as they give BTS artistic creativity and humane treatment, but most of all BTS themselves seem to trust BH and that's good enough for me.

gSMYTQ1.png

WM Entertainment -> Oh My Girl

WM's always done some smart and some stupid things concerning OMG but overall this year was ok. They got some fantastic music and good promotions, a lot of the members got their own individual schedules, and queendom was a hit. My main issue is that they push the members to do so many minor schedules and this caused some of the members to get sick and faint, but they canceled their concert when the fans voiced their concerns so I'm giving them a pass. They also recently said that they were giving the girls a break so we'll see how WM deals with OMG's upward trend.

0RaqMUp.png

SM Entertainment -> Taeyeon

Taeyeon fans hate SM for a reason. SM gives Taeyeon barely anything but Taeyeon manages to smash all records simply for being the legend herself. This year was decent in that Taeyeon got her second full-length album, but it was sooooo over-due. I'm glad SM's at least not pushing Taeyeon to do variety when she doesn't want to. What pisses me off the most is that SM postponed her MV for like 2-3 hours and even Taeyeon was so done with them.

LTau3U6.png

Big Hit Entertainment -> TXT

Again, I think BH did a pretty good job with TXT. They managed to set them apart from BTS with their debut album/concept and even pushed back their comeback when the members were too sick. I'm glad they seem to have consideration of the members' health even during their first year and BH have been giving TXT a lot of content + quality music so I'm a happy MOA.

gSMYTQ1.png
As years go on artists won't get as much activities which is sad but I don't mind. Yeah SM have tendencies to delay MVs. Like BoA's Feedback too.

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
BlessMe Agency -> @Lavender
Has a darker dungeon than YG, zero promotions, and a shady contract with some questionable lawyers. And of course, still no debut.

0CRY3LP.png

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
SM ---> EXO & WayV
In case anyone forgot SM said that SuperM activities won't be prioritized over the original groups activities (LIES) EXO are now getting referred to as 'and more' in articles due to the lack of promotions that usually last for 2-3 days, while WayV SM's supposedly C-POP boy group doesn't get promoted in China.
0CRY3LP.png

Play M -----> Apink
They treat the girls good and I'm happy that they gave Hayoung a solo (a whole bop) but Apink and Pandas have been asking for 2 comebacks a year since 2017, they even raised our hopes for a second comeback when they released %% in JANUARY....ALSO WE WANT BnN!!!!!
3kmjEWo.png

Beat interactive
------> A.C.E
They treat the boys well and care for their well being and gives them creative freedom and I could go on more but my hand hurts XD
gSMYTQ1.png

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,158,838
SM ---> EXO & WayV
In case anyone forgot SM said that SuperM activities won't be prioritized over the original groups activities (LIES) EXO are now getting referred to as 'and more' in articles due to the lack of promotions that usually last for 2-3 days, while WayV SM's supposedly C-POP boy group doesn't get promoted in China.
0CRY3LP.png

Play M -----> Apink
They treat the girls good and I'm happy that they gave Hayoung a solo (a whole bop) but Apink and Pandas have been asking for 2 comebacks a year since 2017, they even raised our hopes for a second comeback when they released %% in JANUARY....ALSO WE WANT BnN!!!!!
3kmjEWo.png

Beat interactive
------> A.C.E
They treat the boys well and care for their well being and gives them creative freedom and I could go on more but my hand hurts XD
gSMYTQ1.png
I want BnN so bad too and Bomi's Hello Goodbye!!

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
pledis - d

getting better with online content releases but is starting to prioritize jpn fandom, which is going to hurt kr fandom in the long run (if it didn't already). dome tour is an amazing achievement but for it to happen during their 5th anniversary is a slap in k-carats' faces lol. also more variety show appearances and promotions longer than 2 weeks would be great

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
You gave SM a A with red velvet? Giving them shitty songs and making them dress like children who just threw on whatever in their moms closet. F

SVT- A
Despite pledis being complete shit to their female artist they manage svt well, give them artistic freedom and pretty good concepts. Still fuck them tho

Highlight manage themselves, they doing ok.

I don't even have to say anything about BlackPink. F yg F

Everglow is still pretty new and they've had a comeback in their debut year so their company is doing well so far. EU and Onda need more lines tho.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,158,838
You gave SM a A with red velvet? Giving them shitty songs and making them dress like children who just threw on whatever in their moms closet. F

SVT- A
Despite pledis being complete shit to their female artist they manage svt well, give them artistic freedom and pretty good concepts. Still fuck them tho

Highlight manage themselves, they doing ok.

I don't even have to say anything about BlackPink. F yg F

Everglow is still pretty new and they've had a comeback in their debut year so their company is doing well so far. EU and Onda need more lines tho.
People have different tastes. I love Zimzalabim and Umpah. They're out of the ordinary which I like

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,037,213
Since I have a lot of groups in common with OP I abide by those.

Source Music: A- They are very good to Gfriend but they work them too hard occasionally.

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭353,300
Pronouns
He/They
RBW -> Mamamoo
I believe that every K-pop company has their own shit. Nothing is really innocence. But so far, RBW is less shitty compared to most of them.
They didn't manage Wheein's "controversy" really well and that really bothered me.
They should've shielded her since she was innocent and she meant no harm.
The good thing is they let Mamamoo express their creativity and they don't really focus on visuals. So, I give them...
0RaqMUp.png

Mystic -> BEG
I'm a new Everlasting, it's only been a year since I started stanning BEG, so I don't really have that much opinion about this company.
But they manage the latest BEG comeback quite well.
Still, I can't really grade them now.

Banana -> EXID
They're really missing out on many opportunities. Although they handled Solji's hiatus really well, they really missed a big time opportunity upon her return. EXID could've hit really big with Solji's comeback, but they only released a single album with a song that is a bop but is lacking an "oomph". (Seriously, they really need to stop working with S.Tiger. The songs are basically recycles, nothing really fresh anymore.)
I'm still thankful that they gave LEGGOs some sort of a "final" comeback, though.
Also, I don't get the point of the whole "re:flower" project that they did. I thought it was going to be remake versions, but it turns out it's just a remaster project for B-side tracks that were recently released. So, I gave them...
LTau3U6.png

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,519,066
SM - Red Velvet: Lots of good music, concerts/tours, CFs, photoshoots and other solo projects. Career path-wise, the members are in good shape for a 5-year old group. Even after taking points off for their stylists' occasional missteps I'd give them an...

gSMYTQ1.png

SM - SNSD/Oh!GG: Incomplete (nothing to grade)

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
SME -> EXO
I have a lot to say about SM, but am going make it short. 1, Haven't given EXO a proper CB in 3 years. 2, No variety appearance. 3, Very short promotions/music shows. 4, Trashy or mid-good title tracks at least the albums are great. 4, ETC
bvqD2Xz.png

SME -> Red Velvet
1, Okay-ish title tracks. 2, The albums quality not of high standard imo (ONLY FOR THIS YEAR). 3, Stylist is awful but can see what they are going for (at least was a MAJOR improvement in Umpah-Umpah era)
0RaqMUp.png

JYPE -> Itzy
Not much to say as they debut 9 months now. So far they have been doing a good job.
gSMYTQ1.png

JYPE -> TWICE
Doing great, not disappointed for TWICE since stanning them. I just wish we have a little more variety appearances + longer promotions
gSMYTQ1.png

Top Bottom