Gu Hyesun Has Narcissistic Tendencies + Her Inconsistencies In Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
According to her own screenshots, they already reached an agreement, so the announcement she was aware of. If there is a statement by the company that she anticipated was going to have lies, it never actually came through. If you read the statement the company put out, it doesn't villainize either of them.
It did come out and it was a lie tho lmao everyone was having fun watching the company sink themselves while she defended herself so you are wrong here too
And, there literally is no evidence for him using her. That's speculation. What isn't speculation is her own contradictions in things she's said herself and the red flags.
He gained the romanticist image which garnered many CFs and $$ for him while being with her so yeah he did use her so damn you are wrong again here

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
You literally are just saying she's a victim without refuting any statements I made... it's just "because I think so" without actual reasons.
Past scandals have nothing to do with it i mean the nipple man is a friend of a criminal so that enough explains a lot and same with you you are literally saying hes a victim without reading anything apparently.
nipple man is the one at fault read more, please.

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
Think it's quite clear that you're biased towards him for whatever reason even though he and his company are trying to paint her as the bad person in this whole situation. Just the fact that he was close buddies with JJY should be enough to show what kinda person he is but if that isn't enough, the picture evidence of him hanging out with other women during his birthday should take the cake.

Either you really hate her or you just watched him on a couple of his dramas and immediately decided that his characters in those dramas reflect how he is in real life.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
Think it's quite clear that you're biased towards him for whatever reason even though he and his company are trying to paint her as the bad person in this whole situation. Just the fact that he was close buddies with JJY should be enough to show what kinda person he is but if that isn't enough, the picture evidence of him hanging out with other women during his birthday should take the cake.

Either you really hate her or you just watched him on a couple of his dramas and immediately decided that his characters in those dramas reflect how he is in real life.
1. He literally apologized to her since the beginning and she's been only trashing him since.
2. The birthday party as said before was in broad daylight in a normal restaurant with coworkers... if it was so shady he wouldn't have posted that birthday cake thing on insta... like ya'll really tryna reach

I already linked proof to me not agreeing with him at all in the beginning... but of course if my opinion is different I'm just a stupid horny ass fangirl... Looking at things objectively? Not taking the side of the woman automatically? Listening to real life victims? Nah none of that matters to ya'll. Only that boy groups and Korean men to you guys must be evil unconditionally.

It did come out and it was a lie tho lmao everyone was having fun watching the company sink themselves while she defended herself so you are wrong here too

He gained the romanticist image which garnered many CFs and $$ for him while being with her so yeah he did use her so damn you are wrong again here
Literally nothing in their statement tried to defame anyone? It's clear you're riled up and using ad hominem to try to get some sort of point across. It's also clear you didn't read my OP and are just charged.

Regardless, many people are starting to get she's a manipulative person.

Some recent things that happened:

"She posted that she won't divorce him because he took her cat..
turns out he bought the cat before he ever met her so under Korean marital property laws, the cat is legally his..

so since that wasn't working for her she posted a list of "rules" they wrote for each other on their tv show (it was a challenge on that) which included stuff like "don't get violent if your drunk" so she could have people accuse him of being violent without actually saying it and risking being sued for defamation.. manipulative af

her compulsive liar history has resurfaced with a bang and people are going back to watch their tv show and are suddenly seeing how she was conditioning him.."

But nah. Why listen to women who have gone through abuse? We're just oppa-stans here anyway. We're "pieces of shit". Even WITH evidence about us not caring about said man, we make no sense to ya'll because you just want to bring down men coz that's feminism to ya'll...

Not gonna repeat myself because I already refuted everything being brought up here. I read each and every article related to this before making my post, I didn't want to make it out of ignorance. It's why I encouraged everyone to read the sources just like I did to maybe make counter speculations or other points. But instead of a healthy discussion we're calling people names because they don't agree with us.

Gotta love you guys defending a woman (who won't ever read this) and then attacking women directly you don't even know online. That sort of anger is uncalled for.

At this point it matters less who is right or wrong AJH or GHS when in today's society attacking someone online for differing beliefs is the new normal.

I'm done with K-Pop forums, yet again.

vitaminplus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
1. He literally apologized to her since the beginning and she's been only trashing him since.
2. The birthday party as said before was in broad daylight in a normal restaurant with coworkers... if it was so shady he wouldn't have posted that birthday cake thing on insta... like ya'll really tryna reach

I already linked proof to me not agreeing with him at all in the beginning... but of course if my opinion is different I'm just a stupid horny ass fangirl... Looking at things objectively? Not taking the side of the woman automatically? Listening to real life victims? Nah none of that matters to ya'll. Only that boy groups and Korean men to you guys must be evil unconditionally.

Literally nothing in their statement tried to defame anyone? It's clear you're riled up and using ad hominem to try to get some sort of point across. It's also clear you didn't read my OP and are just charged.

Regardless, many people are starting to get she's a manipulative person.

Some recent things that happened:

"She posted that she won't divorce him because he took her cat..
turns out he bought the cat before he ever met her so under Korean marital property laws, the cat is legally his..

so since that wasn't working for her she posted a list of "rules" they wrote for each other on their tv show (it was a challenge on that) which included stuff like "don't get violent if your drunk" so she could have people accuse him of being violent without actually saying it and risking being sued for defamation.. manipulative af

her compulsive liar history has resurfaced with a bang and people are going back to watch their tv show and are suddenly seeing how she was conditioning him.."

But nah. Why listen to women who have gone through abuse? We're just oppa-stans here anyway. We're "pieces of shit". Even WITH evidence about us not caring about said man, we make no sense to ya'll because you just want to bring down men coz that's feminism to ya'll...

Not gonna repeat myself because I already refuted everything being brought up here. I read each and every article related to this before making my post, I didn't want to make it out of ignorance. It's why I encouraged everyone to read the sources just like I did to maybe make counter speculations or other points. But instead of a healthy discussion we're calling people names because they don't agree with us.

Gotta love you guys defending a woman (who won't ever read this) and then attacking women directly you don't even know online. That sort of anger is uncalled for.

At this point it matters less who is right or wrong AJH or GHS when in today's society attacking someone online for differing beliefs is the new normal.

I'm done with K-Pop forums, yet again.
Nah youre wrong

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
My point stands, it haven't changed, she is defending herself. That said, I have to agree in one thing, it's over, time to let go, is his cat, if he takes cares or not, is his, let it go. New start, if he is praised for something he is not, let it be, let it go. Peace.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
My point stands, it haven't changed, she is defending herself. That said, I have to agree in one thing, it's over, time to let go, is his cat, if he takes cares or not, is his, let it go. New start, if he is praised for something he is not, let it be, let it go. Peace.
Nah youre wrong
Ya'll defending abusers even after Dispatch, half the K-drama industry and Knetz/Inetz are basically done with her

giphy.gif

A Flower4ever

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
Ya'll defending abusers even after Dispatch, half the K-drama industry and Knetz/Inetz are basically done with her

giphy.gif
I respectfully desagree in her being an abuser. Agree on her to let it go. She knew they were going to talk bad about her and/or lie. Dispatch doesn't care if they ruin peoples lives, they are being paid to cover up real important things happening in SK. Peace.

Last edited:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
I respectfully desagree in her being an abuser. Agree on her to let it go. She knew they were going to talk bad about her and/or lie. Dispatch doesn't care if they ruin peoples lives, they are being paid to cover up real important things happening in SK. Peace.
Ahn Jaehyun's lawyer is the same guy who put JJY in jail. Let that sink in. And he is the one that called Dispatch, so Dispatch's intent doesn't matter here.

It's not an opinion that she an abuser, it's a fact. Continue your clownery.

A Flower4ever

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
Ahn Jaehyun's lawyer is the same guy who put JJY in jail. Let that sink in. And he is the one that called Dispatch, so Dispatch's intent doesn't matter here.

It's not an opinion that she an abuser, it's a fact. Continue your clownery.
Having difference points of views here. I don't do name calling. Peace.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭351,471
Pronouns
She/Her
This has gotten to a point of insulting others. Please stop. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom