EVENTS TEAM Hall Of Elites Live Reveal @ 2pm EST today!

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
Sure. You will get imaginary prizes though.
tenor.gif
Does that mean your love and affection is imaginary? :pandafrozen:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,289,558
Congratulations to @Nara!
Your prize will be the 5th Place banner, an item of your origami animal--the elegant and beautiful swan- and a whole page dedicated to you in the Hall of Elites Champions thread that will be posted once the reveal is over. Your page is below!

nara.png

I made it to 5th HOE with mostly participation points :christmasblob: I also love that I'll get a swan. Thanks for describing me as elegant and beautiful :LovePar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,289,558
With this, the reveal is a wrap. All the pages will be posted in a special thread soon. Thank you to everyone who posted in the thread! I will check and distribute the elite points.

@Chomiczewska @Baymax @Chiharu @OutroTearTheFirst @Nara @BlueNose @Bchip @Saint Ren @ghostface @Stannie Please @me and let me know what background you would like for your origami animal item. You can have either a white, black or transparent item. You have time until 3PM EST on the 20th to confirm what background you would like. Failure to tell within the correct time will result in you getting a transparent item.

Once again, congratulations to all of the Top ten HOEs!
I'll go with transparent!

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,550
Pronouns
He/Him
@Chomiczewska @Baymax @Chiharu @OutroTearTheFirst @Nara @BlueNose @Saint Ren @ghostface @Stannie
Hello hoes! :iwillfightyou:

If you have any problem with your representative animal, you can now request a change. As the banner will be held for a year, we are open to allowing changes but only for valid reasons. If you want to change it, please PM @AKID❀KI before the 28th of January 10 AM est.
Aki is currently on a hiatus due to real life reasons, once she returns she will sort out everything that is pending.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom