Happy birthday to the most lovely user Beefy ❤️️

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
Mkay I'm a shit writer but I tried my best. Just know I love you all til the end!

@Dr. Sweetea thank you so much. It means a lot :heartublob:

@Saint Renjun LMAO thank you Ren, I honestly wasn't expecting a thread after the last mess but here we are. You guys honestly came prepared this time. But thank you Ren this is honestly sweet and makes me feel truly appreciated, you have no idea! Thank you so much for being an amazing leader and making my life enjoyable! 💕

@OutroTearTheFirst Ah my always and forever Twink Buddy, there's no need to censor. We have no shame :wootonew:Our friendship with each has evolved and I'm happy that I got to meet such a well "interesting person". In all seriousness, you never fail to make me laugh with your "gasppepe" emojis or the "gasppepe" + "eggplant" combo or just your snarky side comments. Even tho you probably don't think you're adorable, you're fucking adorable. A great person xoxo. Thank you Outro! ❤

@Dead Inside Aw, thank you! You were one of my first friends on OH and I'll always remember that. Plus I enjoy seeing your bomb pics, you visual queen and those memes lmao. I hope we can chat again soon and I love you too! ❤❤❤❤❤

@Vampire awwww Luci, we truly do! Seeing/witnessing you talk about 2d boys is always fun because you see really passionate. You're sweet and actually pay attention to what people say. And even tho I missed Oikawa in waifu bot, I swear I might've given him to you! You're that great of a friend! 💗

@Lavender Sigh, I remember when you randomly starting talking to me in the Ask a Mod thread, I'll never forget it lmao. You're an amazing and one of the most unique people I've had the joy of talking to! Thank you for being one of the first people to make me feel welcome in the MC on OH. I'll love you forever for that! Thank you :chu:

@Mimi MY DEAREST AND CUTEST FRIEND, this letter is really making me blush. Don't hype me like this omggg. I'm so happy that we've become friends Mimi. Thank god out timezones finally allowed us to get closer and come to form this wonderful friendship we have now. I'm glad you can talk comfortably with me now, we've come so far! I love everything from our little bickering *ahem* One Piece *ahem* to our sweet moments. You're truly one of the best people I've met here or anywhere really. And I can feel your love every day, even when we don't talk lol. It's always so much fun to chat with you and we must VC again asap, that was the longest I've ever talked to someone and enjoyed it. And how can we have a huge age gap if you're 12? Make it make sense. I truly can't wait to move to Wales so you won't be afraid to visit me anymore. The Bermuda Triangle won't eat you, come see the Jonas Brothers with me, I'll be waiting at the airport. But I love you so much Mimi and it simply can't be expressed thru text. Just know I appreciate you so much and will continue to for the rest of my life. Thank you for being the best friend a girl can have and wishing me a happy one! Look at this you almost got me writing paragraphs like you :sejeongcry:

@miatheikonic Mia my one and only, the only person I can ever love this fucking much. When you first joined the MC we never really talked, we always seemed to avoid each other lol. But thanks to you reaching out and complimenting my taste for MCR (Yes you're right!) our destiny to be together forever was sealed. You were one of the few members that would actually listen to my recs, when you gave The Boyz a chance (after Trash, Bel and I doing the most promo) I was overjoyed. You liking Giddy Up really cemented my trust and love in you, that's why it'll always be our song. Though our honeymoon phase of loving everything about each other's taste is gone, and we trash each other's taste constantly. It's an honor to know I got you into those groups and I'm happy we've been able to bond over them. I remember always seeing you active in Cord and saying to myself, "Damn I wish could get to know her too". But my shyness prevented this until you were able to look past my "scary" Yoonbin dp. You always listen and have never once ignored me. You always make me feel so special and I truly don't deserve you. We've been through thick and thin. We've had our bad moments and sweet ones. Yet we always talk it out and fall back in love with one another. Even when I was being dramatic and petty and almost went thru with a divorce, you were understanding and even reassured me you'd always be there for me no matter what. This meant so so so so so much to me. I always know I can talk to you about literally anything and you'll be there for me! From watching both seasons of On My Block with me to just giving me the best advice about life's struggles. You're the sweetest person I've ever met and I'm always in awe at how you can always say just the right things to people. But to wrap up we have all these amazing memories and I simply can't type them all here. Thank you for always being my bestest friend. And thank you for accepting me as your wife and keeping our relationship alive for this long. Like 9 months? We truly are the MC's OTP.! All the sheep on my farm shall be named in your honor. Mia #1, Mia #2 and so on will be loved and cherished. Like we cherish each other. I love you always and forever, and I thank god we were able to meet. Sorry for this long ass paragraph, I just love you so much! Thanks for everything :somicry:

@tiny.watermelon adjksksksksksk I know you don't use this place anymore but thank you :heartublob: Our discussion about music are always fun, love ya!

@Seriously An interesting choice in name :wootonew:but thank you so much! Love you!

@Turtle AHHHH Trashiiieee, I've been blessed :heartublob: Stop you're gonna make me blush, you stalking nugu me is still hard for me to comprehend. But I guess that enforces we were meant to be. I've said this time and time again but I'm blessed to have a soulmate like you! You are one of the closest friends I've made on OH and I can truly say you are a friend like that for me! Thank you for all the amazing encouragement throughout our time as friends and just the great conversations we've had. Even tho we don't see each other as much, I know our friendship is still just as strong! Thank you so much Trashie for being a wonderful, charming, beautiful, and funny friend. I love you so much, always remember that!

@sandwich My lovely daughter, thank you! I love our chats whenever we have the chance because you're the absolute cutest. Your usage of emojis and just the way you talk instantly brightens my mood. I truly do appreciate and love you! I'll make sure to get borderline diabetes just for you :bakacat:

@AKID❀KI ❤❤ Thank you Aki, you are honestly so extremely nice and sweet. I'm happy you joined the MC and bless our Cord with your wonderful presence! And this letter is also further proof that you're truly an angel among us. Hope we can continue to be friends for a while, love you!​
you're not a shit writer! i can't believe you're complimenting me so much in a reply on your birthday though. no, wait- i can because you're so nice. LOL but anyway, really, thank you! i hope it's a great birthday! also what if i told you i actually have oikawa now sdfjhhfh

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
you're not a shit writer! i can't believe you're complimenting me so much in a reply on your birthday though. no, wait- i can because you're so nice. LOL but anyway, really, thank you! i hope it's a great birthday! also what if i told you i actually have oikawa now sdfjhhfh
Your set is adorable YESSS and you didn't omg, you truly won Luci. I never want to see you complain in that channel again :somicry:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
Your set is adorable YESSS and you didn't omg, you truly won Luci. I never want to see you complain in that channel again :somicry:
i'm glad you like it because it's for youuu :heartublob: i-i'll try not to! :somicry:

Top Bottom