Hello there.

SirTim0thy

Karma Butterfly
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭460,000
I am an older k-pop stan from the 2nd gen era. Recently returned to the k-pop scene after nearly a decade hiatus! (life got busy, I lost touch)

I hear that one of my old haunts (OneHallyu) is closing, and that there is a crowd finding refuge here. Not sure how active I can be, getting back into the k-pop community, but for the time being I am present.

I am wondering what the chances are of finding any old friends from when I was active (2011-2013). I mostly hung around 6theory (and I think there was even a 7theory? we had to forum hop several times from what I remember...), and then the pilgrimage to Hallyu8, and briefly OneHallyu at its genesis. I was an active SONE in the SNSD thread, the T-ara thread, and ran OP for the Sunny thread on at least a few of those forums iirc.

Nowadays I am still following SNSD, and have picked up an interest in NewJeans and Itzy.

I don't know the odds of this, but I am mostly hoping see some familiar faces if possible! (Seditary, TC, Hazee, desupeas, romeo, craZy, sgtninja... anyone else from our old ustream chat days!)

Thanks for taking time for me. :]

- sirtim0thy

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,567
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or need any help, then don't be afraid to ask. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,232,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forum!!! I hope you can have fun here.:shablob:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,337,638
I am an older k-pop stan from the 2nd gen era. Recently returned to the k-pop scene after nearly a decade hiatus! (life got busy, I lost touch)

I hear that one of my old haunts (OneHallyu) is closing, and that there is a crowd finding refuge here. Not sure how active I can be, getting back into the k-pop community, but for the time being I am present.

I am wondering what the chances are of finding any old friends from when I was active (2011-2013). I mostly hung around 6theory (and I think there was even a 7theory? we had to forum hop several times from what I remember...), and then the pilgrimage to Hallyu8, and briefly OneHallyu at its genesis. I was an active SONE in the SNSD thread, the T-ara thread, and ran OP for the Sunny thread on at least a few of those forums iirc.

Nowadays I am still following SNSD, and have picked up an interest in NewJeans and Itzy.

I don't know the odds of this, but I am mostly hoping see some familiar faces if possible! (Seditary, TC, Hazee, desupeas, romeo, craZy, sgtninja... anyone else from our old ustream chat days!)

- sirtim0thy
oooh some of these names ring a bell like craZy. There was one member who has been around OH for a loooooooong time and joined H+ too and goes on both forums. I'll get back to you if I remember the name

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,337,638

- sirtim0thy
ABRA!! She has been around a looong time and is a regular on this forum too

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,890,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Welcome to the forum :bakacat:
If you have any Events related questions, feel free to PM me.
Hope you stay with us!

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,568
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

- sirtim0thy

Welcome! cute sunkyu sig! I was a member of soshified... so welcome fellow kid!

giphy.gif

SirTim0thy

Karma Butterfly
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭460,000
^
Was that what is was? lol
It's a vague memory... I just recall the forums having that sequential number order 6... 7.. 8...
Good times! Thanks for the welcome. :]

Last edited:
Top Bottom