Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Grand Maester and Lord of the dead

Is it because of my psychic powers and my constant jokes about sharks? Because if so then I approve lmao

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
not to be soft on main the house thread but i just wanna give y'all a shoutout real quick

i've never participated in an event like this (not even on OH) and i almost didn't even join this either because it's not usually my style
602358241204371467.png

BUT-
535931334129090560.png

i'm really glad i did even though i got a bit frustrated with myself at times...i had a lot of fun talking with you guys and playing games and you all cheered me up a lot when i was being way too hard on myself so really thank you :peepopbirthday:

no matter what the final results will be, i don't regret deciding to join the event in the end and i don't regret joining as a stark even though the quiz said i'm actually a lannister

we may be a chaotic family but we're still just that- a family
595038506938793984.gif

the stark braincell shall never die!
535931334129090560.png

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
@Baby Pickle are u able to play in this event?

I'm ur grandma
I'm sorry I got busy with eid and didn't check ;-;

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
House Stark you have won:

Keeping the House Stark Banner for one week
50k Plus Coins to each member
Special throne that will be put in your inventory over time
Shop item of 10k or less value

Plus Coins and throne will be handed out in the next few days. Please PM me or tag me when you have a shop item in mind!

Your House thread will be moved as well but will continue to live on forever here on H+.

If you have time, please fill out whatever you can this form and let us know what we can do better in the future!

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,618,600
To House Stark:

It's been a great pleasure serving as your Co-cap #2. Although I didn't get to play in much of the games, I have a lot of fun with the daily trials, and helping to organise everything. Throughout this whole event, I really have a lot of fun and I am glad to make new friends which I hope will continue on till the end of forever.

There are plenty of great members who helped us throughout our time of needs and I will be deeply thankful to. I am not going to name whoever, in case I accidentally missed out anyone but it been great to see users stepping up when needed.

I hope everyone have fun throughout this event, and if there is a throne war #2, I hope we will reunite and be together again.

WINTER IS COMING!

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
A little disclaimer but my English is subpar at best so I’m extremely sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes or phrases that don’t quite make sense.

I’m not going to lie through my teeth and say that these past two weeks have been blissful, in face that’s far from the truth; it was stressful and at times disheartening. Even among all those negative emotions that were felt, I do not regret joining the GoT event.

To our house Supervisor:
@RenjunSlays: I must admit. A partial reason as to why I joined house Stark was because of you. Kim Bowon kept saying wonderful things regarding you and all those things that Bowon said certainly were true. You were trollish at times but that kept us on our toes and subsequently we didn't allow ourselves to become comfortable because of that. You were hilarious in your interactions with the other house members and you brought laughter (and headache) into the cord. You were encouraging and reminded us that we only lose when we quit and that we should never quit. I'm glad that I had you as a house supervisor.

To our leader and co-leaders:
@Rektinq: I had a blast “interviewing” you for the leadership position at the beginning of the event. Even though, yes, it was a bit silly to interview the only person applying to be a leader at the start, it was still worth it in the end. Unfortunately, due to your timezone, you could not be there for every game to either cheer us on, encourage us, or even join us but that is just fine because you rose up to being a leader on a number of different occasions. You had members list their strengths and weaknesses accordingly so we could better sort out who should play what games. You were a great leader through and through and for that thank you! It was also fun getting to know you better. I am still shook that you’re not Jamaican and not a girl. Please sponsor me.
@ByulHarangBona: I cannot describe how grateful I am to you for your compassionate words that you wrote, especially during the second week. I don’t think you realize how much you uplifted the members. For every discouraging thought that was said, you were right there to motivate us to and remind us that this is just a game and that no matter if we win or lose, in the end we meet some amazing people. As the same with Rek, your timezone prevented you from participating in games but that didn’t matter. Instead of leaving us to our own devices, you gave some pointers on how to win certain games. I still remember you giving Melt and Galaxy tips on how to strategically place their ships and how to potentially win battleship. Don’t think I didn’t notice you telling us we did a fantastic job after every game in the Stark House thread. All in all, you were our emotional support system and I’m eternally grateful that we had someone like you to be our rock.
@Galaxy: Not going to lie but I was most afraid of interacting with you and I think this is due to you being a mod. In the end it was extremely silly of me to be scared of you. You were so nice and considerate of every Stark member, player and non-player alike. Like Byul, you urged us to try our hardest and even though at times we fell short of that, you were still proud of our efforts. When you weren’t playing in the games, your commentary on them was golden. Frandae, Ren, and you had me laughing till I cried at times. I’ll probably never forget the stress that you placed on being honest and fair in everything that we do. When pressure was mounting, you were there to keep the members calm and to keep looking straight ahead. I’m glad to have gotten to know you better and hope that we can be in a team together in future events!

Our MVP:
@meltrosz: You are scary good. I’m still baffled on how you managed to sign up for virtually every single game and that you didn’t die from exhaustion at the end. I only played in 3 games and I need a 5 year nap. From the beginning all the way to the end, you gave those trials and games your all. I believe you even stayed up until 7 AM on some nights in order to gain a victory for the Starks. Your love for your house (and the gamer points let’s not lie here) exceeded anything else and you most certainly showed that through your prowess in the games. You came, you saw, and you conquered. I really enjoyed getting to know you and your aspirations. I’m still surprised on how you claim to dislike math but yet you’re excellent with it. A true mathematician. I am praying that we will never be on opposing teams in future events, because you’re a force to be reckon with. Take care of yourself and get some sleep.

Our members:
@bjergsen: You couldn’t participate in every event due to work obligations but when you did join in either the trials or the games, you showed them no mercy. You aided in every way that you possibly could – to the crossword trial game, to Hall of Faces, Worth the Throne, and to the Dragon Realm you were constantly pushing yourself and ultimately proved to be an invaluable asset. Without you, we very well could have never placed where we did place in the trials and games. I also enjoyed your sassy remarks and your love for Seventeen and NCT. Please don’t let work stress you out too much. Stream HIT.
@jin: At the beginning, you were uncertain of your abilities but you should have never been. Not only did you provide house Stark with a masterpiece of an OP but you were the embodiment of team spirit. If you weren’t participating, you were always on the sidelines rooting for us. Never once did you hesitate to congratulate us on doing a job well done whether we won or lost. You pulled through for us and for that thank you! Keep on getting your bread.
@Frandae: Even though you, Melt, and I are part of the unfunny trio you constantly and consistently made me laugh whether it be your exchanges with Ren or your commentary. At times, whenever you spoke, I felt the mood was lightened. You were extremely supportive and never doubted our abilities. As with true with some of the other players, your timezone and responsibilities prevented you from participating in more games. Despite that, you vigorously helped in any way that you could to doing research to providing answers quickly (when allowed). Continue on streaming your faves.
@perry: You don’t know how glad I am to have met you. Not only were you considerate, kind, and attentive (I was surprised when you enjoyed the music that I picked out.) but you were also an encouragement. You aided in anyway that you could despite obligations that you had in real life. I truly enjoyed jamming out to the music session on the Stark discord with you, Fran, and Rek. You are the big sister that I never had.
@Rosaelis: I cannot for the life of me understand how you were able to figure out the code in the Dragon Realm game. I also cannot understand how you were able to come up with such hilarious phrases for Aki’s game, when you were not even playing! What amazes me most about you, is that you were willing to sacrifice plus coins and elite gamer points, just so that others could play. A true queen. You were positive and humble throughout the whole journey and never once made a negative comment. Kai would be proud.
@Beefy: When we were in dire need of players to play on some of the events, you came all the way through. You participated in many events that you possibly could and when you did participate, you annihilated them. I can’t ever forget the Blind Shot game that was hosted by Eun where you came out of the game with 100% health. Beyonce could never. You were encouraging and you don’t know how much that meant to me when you said that my Beyonce-Stark set was gorgeous (even though it was trash).
@Evanescence: My new friend! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for responding to my desperate PMs about needing more Stark players. You did a phenomenal job on your first game and without you leading the way towards any GoT related questions, we very well may have flopped in that regard.
@MVSica: You’re satisfaction is more important and always know that the Starks love and cherish you.
@pippa, @abra, @carol danvers, @perspherspley, @whisky23, @BreezyBoo, @Pyron ,@rosie, @Ignalusa, @Remukū, @Inori: Please don’t feel bad about not joining in as many games as you would have liked to. Real life responsibilities are so much more important. Even though you guys joined or helped in a few games, that effort meant a lot. Don’t let your studies or work or any other personal matters rob you of your happiness and joy.

To the rest of the house members like Baby Pickle, Benu, BianTwo, Belkiss, boomimo, cosmic, faith, Fake Happy, fullofjoy, GVK, Kim's Guardian, kstarnet, Les, LunarE, PANN, Pandi, paradise.mp3, ReVelWen, rubyjane, sickwithsin, softpink, Sunny, Vampire, Vann, and ynok - thank you!​

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
A little disclaimer but my English is subpar at best so I’m extremely sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes or phrases that don’t quite make sense.

I’m not going to lie through my teeth and say that these past two weeks have been blissful, in face that’s far from the truth; it was stressful and at times disheartening. Even among all those negative emotions that were felt, I do not regret joining the GoT event.

To our house Supervisor:
@RenjunSlays: I must admit. A partial reason as to why I joined house Stark was because of you. Kim Bowon kept saying wonderful things regarding you and all those things that Bowon said certainly were true. You were trollish at times but that kept us on our toes and subsequently we didn't allow ourselves to become comfortable because of that. You were hilarious in your interactions with the other house members and you brought laughter (and headache) into the cord. You were encouraging and reminded us that we only lose when we quit and that we should never quit. I'm glad that I had you as a house supervisor.

@Rektinq: I had a blast “interviewing” you for the leadership position at the beginning of the event. Even though, yes, it was a bit silly to interview the only person applying to be a leader at the start, it was still worth it in the end. Unfortunately, due to your timezone, you could not be there for every game to either cheer us on, encourage us, or even join us but that is just fine because rose up to being a leader on a number of different occasions. You had members list their strengths and weaknesses accordingly so we could better sort out who should play what games. You were a great leader through and through and for that thank you! It was also fun getting to know you better. I am still shook that you’re not Jamaican and not a girl. Please sponsor me.
@ByulHarangBona: I cannot describe how grateful I am to you for your compassionate words that you wrote, especially during the second week. I don’t think you realize how much you uplifted the members. For every discouraging thought that was said, you were right there to motivate us to not quit and remind us that this is just a game and that no matter if we win or lose, in the end we meet some amazing people. As the same with Rek, your timezone prevented you from participating in games but that didn’t matter. Instead of leaving us to our own devices, you gave some pointers on how to win certain games. I still remember you giving Melt and Galaxy pointers on how to strategically place their ships and how to potentially win battleship. Don’t think I didn’t notice you telling us we did a fantastic job after every game in the Stark House thread. All in all, you were our emotional support system and I’m eternally grateful that we had someone like you to be our rock.
@Galaxy: Not going to lie but I was most afraid of interacting with you and I think this is due to you being a mod. In the end it was extremely silly of me to be scared of you. You were so nice and considerate of every Stark member, player and non-player alike. Like Byul, you urged us to try our hardest and even though at times we fell short of that, you were still proud of our efforts. When you weren’t playing in the games, your commentary on them was golden. Frandae, Ren, and you had me laughing till I cried at times. I’ll probably never forget the stress that you placed on being honest and fair in everything that you do. When pressure was mounting, you were there to keep the members calm and to keep looking straight ahead. I’m glad to have gotten to know you better and hope that we can be in a team together in future events!

Our MVP:
@meltrosz: You are scary good. I’m still baffled on how you managed to sign up for virtually every single game and that you didn’t die from exhaustion at the end. I only played in 3 games and I need a 5 year nap. From the beginning all the way to the end, you gave those trials and games your all. I believe you even stayed up until 7 AM on some nights in order to gain a victory for the Starks. Your love for your house (and the gamer points let’s not lie here) exceeded anything else and you most certainly showed that through your prowess in the games. You came, you saw, and you conquered. I really enjoyed getting to know you and your aspirations. I’m still surprised on how to claim to dislike math but yet you’re excellent with it. A true mathematician. I am praying that we will never be on opposing teams in future events, because you’re a force to be reckon with. Take care of yourself and get some sleep.

Our members:
@bjergsen: You couldn’t participate in every event due to work obligations but when you did join in either the trials or the games, you showed them no mercy. You aided in every way that you possibly could – to the crossword trial game, to Hall of Faces, Worth the Throne, and to the Dragon Realm you were constantly pushing yourself and ultimately proved to be an invaluable asset. Without you, we very well could have never placed where we did place in the trials and games. I also enjoyed your sassy remarks and your love for Seventeen and NCT. Please don’t let work stress you out too much. Stream HIT.
@jin: At the beginning, you were uncertain of your abilities but you should have never been. Not only did you provide house Stark with a masterpiece of an OP but you were the embodiment of team spirit. If you weren’t participating, you were always on the sidelines rooting for us. Never once did you hesitate to congratulate us on doing a job well done whether we won or lost. You pulled through for us and for that thank you! Keep on getting your bread.
@Frandae: Even though you, Melt, and I are part of the unfunny trio you constantly and consistently made me laugh whether it be your exchanges with Ren or your commentary. At times, whenever you spoke, I felt the mood was lightened. You were extremely supportive and never doubted our abilities. As with true with some of the other players, your timezone and responsibilities prevented you from participating in more games. Despite that, you vigorously helped in any way that you could to doing research to providing answers quickly (when allowed). Continue on streaming your faves.
@perry: You don’t know how glad I am to have met you. Not only were you considerate, kind, and attentive (I was surprised when you enjoyed the music that I picked out.) but you were also an encouragement. You aided in anyway that you could despite obligations that you had in real life. I truly enjoyed jamming out to the music session on the Stark discord with you, Fran, and Rek. You are the big sister that I never had.
@Rosaelis: I cannot for the life of me understand how you were able to figure out the code in the Dragon Realm game. I also cannot understand how you were able to come up with such hilarious phrases for Aki’s game, when you were not even playing! What amazes me most about you, is that you were willing to sacrifice plus coins and elite gamer points, just so that others could play. A true queen. You were positive and humble throughout the whole journey and never once made a negative comment. Kai would be proud.
@Beefy: When we were in dire need of players to play on some of the events, you came all the way through. You participated in many events that you possibly could and when you did participate, you annihilated them. I can’t ever forget the Blind Shot game that was hosted by Aki where you came out of the game with 100% health. Beyonce could never. You were encouraging and you don’t know how much that meant to me when you said that my Beyonce-Stark set was gorgeous (even though it was trash).
@Evanescence: My new friend! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for responding to my desperate PMs about needing more Stark players. You did phenomenal job on your first game and without you leading the way towards any GoT related questions, we very well may have flopped in that regard.
@MVSica: You’re satisfaction is more important and always know that the Starks love and cherish you.
@pippa, @abra, @carol danvers, @perspherspley, @whisky23, @BreezyBoo, @Pyron,@rosie, @Ignalusa, @SKITZY: Please don’t feel bad about not joining in as many games as you would have liked to. Real life responsibilities are so much more important. Even though you guys joined or helped in a few games, that effort meant a lot. Don’t let your studies or work or any other personal matters rob you of your happiness and joy.
tenor.gif

ily even tho you wanna fight ren and i for being swifties eye- truly a chaotic family <33 i'm so glad we got to know each other a bit more through this event :peepopbirthday:

perry

【☆】 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,600

To our house Supervisor:

@Rektinq: I had a blast “interviewing” you for the leadership position at the beginning of the event. Even though, yes, it was a bit silly to interview the only person applying to be a leader at the start, it was still worth it in the end. Unfortunately, due to your timezone, you could not be there for every game to either cheer us on, encourage us, or even join us but that is just fine because rose up to being a leader on a number of different occasions. You had members list their strengths and weaknesses accordingly so we could better sort out who should play what games. You were a great leader through and through and for that thank you! It was also fun getting to know you better. I am still shook that you’re not Jamaican and not a girl. Please sponsor me.
@ByulHarangBona: I cannot describe how grateful I am to you for your compassionate words that you wrote, especially during the second week. I don’t think you realize how much you uplifted the members. For every discouraging thought that was said, you were right there to motivate us to not quit and remind us that this is just a game and that no matter if we win or lose, in the end we meet some amazing people. As the same with Rek, your timezone prevented you from participating in games but that didn’t matter. Instead of leaving us to our own devices, you gave some pointers on how to win certain games. I still remember you giving Melt and Galaxy pointers on how to strategically place their ships and how to potentially win battleship. Don’t think I didn’t notice you telling us we did a fantastic job after every game in the Stark House thread. All in all, you were our emotional support system and I’m eternally grateful that we had someone like you to be our rock.
@Galaxy: Not going to lie but I was most afraid of interacting with you and I think this is due to you being a mod. In the end it was extremely silly of me to be scared of you. You were so nice and considerate of every Stark member, player and non-player alike. Like Byul, you urged us to try our hardest and even though at times we fell short of that, you were still proud of our efforts. When you weren’t playing in the games, your commentary on them was golden. Frandae, Ren, and you had me laughing till I cried at times. I’ll probably never forget the stress that you placed on being honest and fair in everything that you do. When pressure was mounting, you were there to keep the members calm and to keep looking straight ahead. I’m glad to have gotten to know you better and hope that we can be in a team together in future events!

Our MVP:
@meltrosz: You are scary good. I’m still baffled on how you managed to sign up for virtually every single game and that you didn’t die from exhaustion at the end. I only played in 3 games and I need a 5 year nap. From the beginning all the way to the end, you gave those trials and games your all. I believe you even stayed up until 7 AM on some nights in order to gain a victory for the Starks. Your love for your house (and the gamer points let’s not lie here) exceeded anything else and you most certainly showed that through your prowess in the games. You came, you saw, and you conquered. I really enjoyed getting to know you and your aspirations. I’m still surprised on how to claim to dislike math but yet you’re excellent with it. A true mathematician. I am praying that we will never be on opposing teams in future events, because you’re a force to be reckon with. Take care of yourself and get some sleep.

Our members:
@Beefy: When we were in dire need of players to play on some of the events, you came all the way through. You participated in many events that you possibly could and when you did participate, you annihilated them. I can’t ever forget the Blind Shot game that was hosted by Aki where you came out of the game with 100% health. Beyonce could never. You were encouraging and you don’t know how much that meant to me when you said that my Beyonce-Stark set was gorgeous (even though it was trash).
@Evanescence: My new friend! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for responding to my desperate PMs about needing more Stark players. You did phenomenal job on your first game and without you leading the way towards any GoT related questions, we very well may have flopped in that regard.
@pippa, @abra, @carol danvers, @perspherspley, @whisky23, @BreezyBoo, @Pyron ,@rosie, @Ignalusa, @Remukū, @Inori: Please don’t feel bad about not joining in as many games as you would have liked to. Real life responsibilities are so much more important. Even though you guys joined or helped in a few games, that effort meant a lot. Don’t let your studies or work or any other personal matters rob you of your happiness and joy.

To the rest of the house members like Baby Pickle, Benu, BianTwo, Belkiss, boomimo, cosmic, faith, Fake Happy, fullofjoy, GVK, Kim's Guardian, kstarnet, Les, LunarE, PANN, Pandi, paradise.mp3, ReVelWen, rubyjane, sickwithsin, softpink, Sunny, Vampire, Vann, and ynok - thank you!​
:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :bakacat:
I'm so glad that i met you too, your positivity and willingness to get people to participate always stood out to me! you are such a sweetheart and extremely loyal, a TRUE STARK

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I’m still baffled on how you managed to sign up for virtually every single game and that you didn’t die from exhaustion at the end.
On the contrary....

I believe you even stayed up until 7 AM on some nights in order to gain a victory for the Starks.
*ptsd intensifies*

Your love for your house (and the gamer points let’s not lie here) exceeded anything else and you most certainly showed that through your prowess in the games. You came, you saw, and you conquered.
Lmaooo. I still wanted the starks to win :ROFLMAO: tbf i never played in games i knew i would just be a liability like Hall of Faces, AkiRen Mafia and Blind Stab

I’m still surprised on how to claim to dislike math but yet you’re excellent with it. A true mathematician.
Yes, i’ve heard it many times :sweat: maybe someday, we can all sit down and listen to a story...

I am praying that we will never be on opposing teams in future events, because you’re a force to be reckon with.
I’ll never want to go against any stark either. Y’all are very strong with a single braincell

G

Galaxy

You will learn very quickly that I'm bad at thank-you speeches but I'll try one :sejeongcry:

Those 2 weeks and a half were... interesting to say the least. Just like Eisa, I won't pretend that they were only filled with joy and good moments. Starks gathered a really competitive bunch of people and sometimes some of us (me included) were exhausted and prompt to be a little sensitive. But that's not what I'll remember from this event. When results were revealed earlier, I actually didn't even care anymore if we'd lose or win. Some people said their heart was beating fast in anticipation, but not mine. I was just happy that I had met all of you and interacted with you for two weeks, that we had worked together, laughed together, jammed together, talked for hours and hours, and just supported each others in everything we were doing, no matter if things were related to the event or not. The fact that we won became just a bonus to me.

I don't want to make a personalised thank you to everyone, not because I'm lazy or I don't love you, but because I'm just so glad I met you all that it would just be a repetition. Babies, keep being babies, you making everyone so soft greatly contributed to us bonding together. Gamers, keep slaying everyone in future (please have mercy on me though ;-; ). Supporters, keep cheering on everyone around you the way you did in this thread and in our Cord, because there aren't many people in this world who are able to keep their spirits high like this and to spread such positivity at all times. For the ones who weren't able to participate much, I hope to see you around in other events or just on the forum and get to know you better. Contrary to what many people seemed to think, Starks weren't a bunch of people organising victory all day long, but more like real family members that kept messing around for fun on Discord, teasing each others, sharing one and only one braincell and laughing at it all day long, and so on. And I'll miss that. Despite my will to nap for years and years now that's it over, I don't regret signing up for this event and signing up with you all. Ranking doesn't matter, I'd have still be very proud of us whatever the results. You don't need the reminder but remember to always play fair, with honour and to keep your head high in all circumstances. And also to read games' rules (we all know we don't know how to read) and to respect the forum's ones because I'd have to hit you with the ban hammer if you misbehaved and that would be heartbreaking ;-; Thank you for those 2 weeks. I love y'all Starkies, even though I need to buy a new charger in emergency and to save for a new laptop ;-;

:hearteu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
All these messages making me emotional
How dare you
:sejeongcry:
I love you guys!!
I'm really glad we became a family <3