tenor.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,600
Pronouns
she/her
MESS i just realized if you google ''hyungwon gifs'' this thread shows up as a result

tumblr_inline_o2sh9eXfYV1qdo6m0_500.gif

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
MESS i just realized if you google ''hyungwon gifs'' this thread shows up as a result

The website is gone now, but back on Kplanets I had a Hyungwon meme thread and it came up on google too.
I remember seeing some gifs when I did a google search and thinking 'wait, isn't that my gif?' and it actually was lol

MNFgaoT.gif

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060

The website is gone now, but back on Kplanets I had a Hyungwon meme thread and it came up on google too.
I remember seeing some gifs when I did a google search and thinking 'wait, isn't that my gif?' and it actually was lol

MNFgaoT.gif

Asdklfjsdklf I have a story that is only slightly related but it's crazy enough that I feel I should share

Last month I was at work and I was working the returns counter. A customer comes with a return. While I'm processing it, I notice K-Pop keyrings so I point them out and we start chatting K-Pop and I mention I'm a Block B stan. Her face lights up and and she shows me her phone lockscreen which is a pic of Zico and goes "Zico is my ult!"
We end up following each other's social media and her username looks a bit familiar so when I get home after my shift I dig through my Zico reaction gif folder... and she actually made a bunch of the gifs I use alksjdfklsjdflks
It's a small world innit

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Asdklfjsdklf I have a story that is only slightly related but it's crazy enough that I feel I should share

Last month I was at work and I was working the returns counter. A customer comes with a return. While I'm processing it, I notice K-Pop keyrings so I point them out and we start chatting K-Pop and I mention I'm a Block B stan. Her face lights up and and she shows me her phone lockscreen which is a pic of Zico and goes "Zico is my ult!"
We end up following each other's social media and her username looks a bit familiar so when I get home after my shift I dig through my Zico reaction gif folder... and she actually made a bunch of the gifs I use alksjdfklsjdflks
It's a small world innit
Wow, that's pretty crazy! It's rare to meet other Kpop stans as it is (well at least where I live lol) :MomoShook:

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060
Word association game let's goooo

Just say the next word that comes to mind

Example
Person A: Mouse
Person B: Cheese
Person C: Cheddar

etc etc