Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Okay, that was the final round, so here is the scoreboard~

1st = @カカロット - 8 points
2nd = @ARandomFan - 7 points
3rd = @Nara - 4 points
4th = @GoldenDivas - 1 point
5th = @Chiharu - 0 points

I'll give 50k to 1st, 25k to 2nd, 15k to 3rd and 10k to 4th and 5th.
Thanks for playing everyone, I hope you all had fun!~

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,545
Pronouns
idk

:BoredPar:
I got:

Pyrodermoid
Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.​

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500

I got:

Pyrodermoid

Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.
I got the same lol

Pyrodermoid
Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.

So I got Targaryen, Fire Nation and I'm a Leo. It's kinda strange :hehe:
Guess I'm just a fiery person or something lol

200.gif

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100

I got:

Pyrodermoid

i got​
Hydrophius
Hydrophius (Water Dragon) is a Morphian Morphiped. Repetitive-sounding, huh? Well that just means that it can change shapes, spending most of its time as water itself, with a core at the center, allowing it to change whether it has wings, two legs, or four legs! If you are a Hydrophius, you are a gentle, but powerful, go-with-the-flow kind of person. You watch over from a distance, and spend much time on thoughts and whimsy.​
tenor.gif

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Marophius
Marophius (Sea Dragon) is an Apterian (no wings), but of course, wings are not needed in the water. Sea Serpents are well-known to lurk at the bottom of the sea. They are snake-like and can spout water and/or steam instead of fire. They are sneaky, hiding everywhere in the vast ocean. If you are a Marophius, you are cunning, intelligent, and sly like a snake.

Last edited by a moderator:

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,926,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

I got:

Pyrodermoid

Vesperaldus
Vesperaldus (Western Dragon) is a Pterian Quadriped (wings, four legs). The Western Dragon is classic, one from all those tales about knights slaying dragons to save a princess. Fortunately, no dragon had done such a thing. They are far from evil, but peaceful, advice-giving creatures that have long been extinct... or so we may have thought. Dragons learned and perfected the gift of changing into humans, to hide in disguise. They are the original Telepathics, the First Tribe. Anyways, Western Dragons appreciate the classics, the old, as well as the new. They embrace change and are often great leaders. If you are a Vesperaldus, you are good with people. You may seem ordinary, but inside, you have a gift.

:munchlax:

Top Bottom