Hallyu8 / OH Refugee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ133,780
Dovaogedys! ๐Ÿ’ข
Aeksia ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ 
menti ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
qiloni pilos lue vale tolvie ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
yn riรฑe dore odrikatas. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Urnet luo buzdaro tolvio belma pryjatas! ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข

latest

D

DR. K๐Ÿ’‰M ๐Ÿ‘„

Dovaogedys! ๐Ÿ’ข
Aeksia ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ 
menti ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
qiloni pilos lue vale tolvie ossenatas, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
yn riรฑe dore odrikatas. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Urnet luo buzdaro tolvio belma pryjatas! ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข

latest
if this means you're angry and want to burn down the other houses, and bring back our reign then
:shablob: :shablob: :shablob:

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฐ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ267,175
Apparently, we're gonna have to do a video and an OP for House Targaryen?

I can do the OP, if y'all are ok with that (I just need to know the actual deadline). :darkkermit:

I dunno about the video tho. I'm quite proficient with After Effects and Premiere. But I don't know if anybody here has better video-making skills...

D

DR. K๐Ÿ’‰M ๐Ÿ‘„

I can do the OP, if y'all are ok with that (I just need to know the actual deadline). :darkkermit:

I dunno about the video tho. I'm quite proficient with After Effects and Premiere. But I don't know if anybody here has better video-making skills...
you'll have about a week

The deadline I believe is 3rd August 12pm edt

boo

*ยจ*โ€ข.ยธยธเฌชเฌ“ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ18,370

let me know if you need any help. I am not that good with graphic or making videos but if you need me to search up stuff for it, I can do that.

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฐ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ267,175
let me know if you need any help. I am not that good with graphic or making videos but if you need me to search up stuff for it, I can do that.

Thanks! :D I'm gonna need help with texts and ideas as to what y'all would like to see included in the OP. So I'd gladly take suggestions!

Reactions: boo

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN โ™ฅ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ4,009,320

that'd be great!

i might be able to help with the video if i have time, i do some edits myself although they're mostly compilations

Last edited:
Reactions: boo

le.ah

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ72,730
Hi fellows Targaryen ^^

giphy.gif

I am not good with videos, but i am good with GFX and creative ideas. If you need help, DM. My Threads: JYPE Thread, SKz Shows Compilation, R1SE

Alright! So, who's gonna be our leader? I vote for @B612 she seems responsible lol.​
Agree!! As the goal of the first week is to gain land and recruit soldiers she/he is the one who has the most contact in this forum.

le.ah

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ72,730
A proposal: I have no discord and I don't want to make one, sorry guys i am on a sns diet ๐Ÿ˜… If someone can summarize the most important things there for people who don't have it, it would be helpful :lurk1:

Last edited:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ1,100
Other house threads have over 20 pages :sejeongcry:
sometimes there are games for the thread with most replies. if you don't start talking more...​

Top Bottom