House Targaryen of Dragonstone - Home of the Blondies

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Ok so I made these and I was going to use them for a game, but I think it'd be too easy.
I was going to do face morphs that combine every member of a group and you have to guess the group, sadly the limit for photos was 4.

This was one for Monsta X (left is Shownu + Wonho + Minhyuk + Kihyun) (right is Hyungwon + Jooheon + I.M)
lTWCOIh.jpg
wO58B7h.jpg

The first one lowkey looks a bit like Chanyeol and it's tripping me out lol.
The second one just looks like I.M with dimples.

This is fun I might do some more for other groups to keep my mind occupied lol :yoosmile:

ZikyungDerp

Khaleesi of House Targaryen Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭537,060
So who thinks I shouldn't be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard :taegun:
Lmaooo I'm just gonna go ahead and make the statement

I've known Aquamaraqua for like a year, we were in OHgwarts together and she is the forum games MASTER! I know she would absolutely slay at being our strategy master, highkey we would not have won OHgwarts without her. And since we just have a few days left of this event and no one else has applied for this position:
House Targaryen member

@Aquamaraqua

is hereby granted the title

Lord Commander of the Queensguard!

Congratulations! Help us win chuseyo asildkfs

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Ooh.
You morph those two photos then it’s be all the members lmao
But it sounds like a fun game!
Wow I'm such an idiot, I legit didn't think about morphing the morphs together :teehee:
Thanks! I'll do that now so :yagotit:

EDIT: Just tried it and it worked out pretty well
ET4dpKD.jpg

I shall do this for multiple groups! :shablob:

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Wow I'm such an idiot, I legit didn't think about morphing the morphs together :teehee:
Thanks! I'll do that now so :yagotit:

EDIT: Just tried it and it worked out pretty well
ET4dpKD.jpg

I shall do this for multiple groups! :shablob:
:shablob::peepopbirthday:
I’m hyped for a game! (Tbh I hope you keep up these games after the event. They’re so much fun :3)

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
:shablob::peepopbirthday:
I’m hyped for a game! (Tbh I hope you keep up these games after the event. They’re so much fun :3)
It's taking me a long time to prepare the morphs because I need to find front facing photos for every member of each group lol :sweat:
Hopefully once I finish it, it'll be worth it :peepopbirthday:

I've prepared a slightly different game ready for today, it's still a guess the group game though.
Today's game is inspired by SHINee's Married to the music, so expect some nightmare fuel :sehunehh:
A lot of people seem to have enjoyed my games, so I probably will continue hosting them after this event. I'll probably host them over at the frostbite cult.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
It's taking me a long time to prepare the morphs because I need to find front facing photos for every member of each group lol :sweat:
Hopefully once I finish it, it'll be worth it :peepopbirthday:

I've prepared a slightly different game ready for today, it's still a guess the group game though.
Today's game is inspired by SHINee's Married to the music, so expect some nightmare fuel :sehunehh:
A lot of people seem to have enjoyed my games, so I probably will continue hosting them after this event. I'll probably host them over at the frostbite cult.
I’m hella hyped now lmao. Love Married To The Music :bakacat:
And I checked out that thread once... what is it about? I didn’t fully understand :feelsblankie:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Gl hosting FW :shablob:
What does FW mean?
tumblr_pqtxu0ccr61xc1ac8o3_400.gif

I have the same knowledge of slang as a grandma lol

I’m hella hyped now lmao. Love Married To The Music :bakacat:
And I checked out that thread once... what is it about? I didn’t fully understand :feelsblankie:
The frostbite cult is bascially just a thread where a bunch of us talk and stuff, anyone can join so long as you're planning on staying active on here after OH is back. If you want to join post in the thread or PM Rekinq :peepopbirthday:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
What does FW mean?
tumblr_pqtxu0ccr61xc1ac8o3_400.gif

I have the same knowledge of slang as a grandma lol

The frostbite cult is bascially just a thread where a bunch of us talk and stuff, anyone can join so long as you're planning on staying active on here after OH is back. If you want to join post in the thread or PM Rekinq :peepopbirthday:
Future wife

Top Bottom