Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭351,471
Pronouns
She/Her
House Targaryen you have won:

30K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 5k or less value

Plus Coins will be handed out in the next few days. Please PM me or tag me when you have a shop item in mind!

Your House thread will be moved as well but will continue to live on forever here on H+.

If you have time, please fill out whatever you can this form and let us know what we can do better in the future!

le.ah

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,730
House Targaryen you have won:

30K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 5k or less value

Plus Coins will be handed out in the next few days. Please PM me or tag me when you have a shop item in mind!

Your House thread will be moved as well but will continue to live on forever here on H+.

If you have time, please fill out whatever you can this form and let us know what we can do better in the future!

The 30k plus coin is available when?

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,345,082
So, will we still be able to post on this thread, or will it be archived or smth?

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
(Cross-posting from the Ceremony thread.)

My draconian fam! My sweet lava kids! I'm not good with words, but I'd like to take the time to thank you all for letting me befriend y'all, and for the fantastic experience! All the laughter, kindness, game-stress, and just chatting in the middle of the night... I loved every moment of it.

This was my first forum event, so I didn't know what to expect. But you went over and beyond my expectations and made me feel right at home. Me. The anti-social butt. We got 3rd, but who cares. We're the cutest. And we had fun! I'd never regret joining this team, 'cause not only is it my favest House from the canon material, but I also got to know you guys! We were a small team, but a proud one!

Perhaps, my only regret is that I have a full-time job, so I couldn't join you in many of the events and games. It didn't matter tho, 'cause y'all carried our House to many victories! You totally murdered that hot-potato game! We flop at math, but we got the code (late, but we did)! You also slayed that battleship game! Fuck that dragon game tho!

Let's do this again sometime in the future! Fire and Blood bishes! :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom