House Targaryen of Dragonstone - Home of the Blondies

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I was just looking at my imgur account and I was reminded that this exists :TzuyuKek:
h7OeOwy.png

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
:TzuyuKek:
i just wish they wrapped it up better instead of just killing him off like that, it's like they didn't know how to find evidence against him to prove that he's the culprit so they just had a random guy kill him fghjk people are speculating it to be tae ra's mom who ordered his death. i'm sad tae ra never got justice, people need to know she didn't commit suicide :noooo: i was hopeful that the truth would be revealed cause the lawyer said he'll definitely prove that beom jin is guilty of her death but !!!! or maybe we just didn't see it...
he would've suffered more in jail, i think that's a happier ending than his death 👀
I agreed, he had it easy by dying. I thought they would find the balloon tied with his note to tae ra and proved that he's the murderer but that didn't happen :angry: I guess the writer ran out of time or something.. most kdrama endings are not very satisfying so I don't even have that much expectation anymore, which is honestly sad :jinjudge:

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
I agreed, he had it easy by dying. I thought they would find the balloon tied with his note to tae ra and proved that he's the murderer but that didn't happen :angry: I guess the writer ran out of time or something.. most kdrama endings are not very satisfying so I don't even have that much expectation anymore, which is honestly sad :jinjudge:
it really didnt happen!! :angry: im the most sad about that, no justice for poor tae ra :tears: youreright about that which is sad indeed, so many dramas have such unsatisfying endings :sadpuppy:

Reactions: boo

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'm back lol :sehunehh:
This thread shall never die!

What's everyone's favourite Kpop choreographies?

These two are two of my favourites, they remain legendary:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
I'm back lol :sehunehh:
This thread shall never die!

What's everyone's favourite Kpop choreographies?

These two are two of my favourites, they remain legendary:

lmao!
Targaryens live on! :sehunehh:
Those are very legendary choreos and would be crazy to say there is better than those but Imma add to it...

(I'll probably add some more later... idk lolol)

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
lmao!
Targaryens live on! :sehunehh:
Those are very legendary choreos and would be crazy to say there is better than those but Imma add to it...

(I'll probably add some more later... idk lolol)

The sound of their feet stomping is somehow satisfying lol

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
the cord was the most active yesterday so maybe the split up did bring us back to life :omgwhat: rising from the ashes :peepopbirthday:
Yes, we must rise again! :peepopbirthday:

Also, off topic, but who's the guy in your set? He's from A.C.E right? The visuals tho :wow:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
It really took you 5 angry reactions and 3 quotes for you to tell me this, but you reply immediately to achoo?
see what i mean when i tell you you are mean with me?
4KODUd8.gif

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW HIM

Top Bottom