How to tell if someone also likes you?

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
I have a crush on someone and I wanna kno if they also like me or if they’re just being nice and I’m desperately hopping on their “you’re my friend” niceness as justification that they also like me :sejeongcry:

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Maybe during a conversation ask them if there's someone they like? If they say yes, ask who it is.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
they way i notice someone likes me is that they try to talk to me everyday (sometimes without reasons like out of nowhere)
irl they may be suggestive about it (like once i asked someone if they still liked X person and he said "no, now i like ANOTHER person". like the tone and the emphasis was too notorious, but i didn't question it at the moment dsjfg :hehe: )
stares lol​

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
they way i notice someone likes me is that they try to talk to me everyday (sometimes without reasons like out of nowhere)
irl they may be suggestive about it (like once i asked someone if they still liked X person and he said "no, now i like ANOTHER person". like the tone and the emphasis was too notorious, but i didn't question it at the moment dsjfg :hehe: )
stares lol​
She doesn’t try to talk to me everyday noooooo :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: She responds fast if I text her summ thou:iwillfightyou: is that enough

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
She doesn’t try to talk to me everyday noooooo :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: She responds fast if I text her summ thou:iwillfightyou: is that enough
well, that's good!
slow replies either mean the person is too busy always or they aren't very interested
i personally reply fast to people i'm interested in :peepopbirthday:

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh okay so I guess you know she's queer.
Does she look at you constantly ? Does she talk about you a lot ?
Are you guys friends ?
Yea
We’re still in summer rn so not a lot of that cause no school but we are friends and she always actively tried to sit next to me if I was already sitting down vise versa in school/lunch but in the school year she already had a crush on a girl and she trusted me about like telling me and stuff and iM HOPING THE CRUSH IS FADED CAUSE SHE ALREADY GRADUATED AND STUFF :sejeongcry:
But like she sent out a snap that her WiFi is gonna go down soon and she won’t be able to talk and I sent “oof” and she reply “ik bro I can’t wait to hang out with you when we get back to school” AND THAT GIVES ME HOPE????

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,731,350
How do I ask without being obvious I like her :noooo: just in case she doesn’t like me and I don’t fuck up the friendship AT LEAST

I dunno but I think it should be obvious to her if you like her? Just respect her personal space and boundary.

But then again I suck at giving relationship advice

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
I dunno but I think it should be obvious to her if you like her? Just respect her personal space and boundary.

But then again I suck at giving relationship advice
We’re not in school rn so we don’t see each other irl until school starts again so I hope it’s not too obvious :lurk2: but yeah of course if she doesn’t like me (:wae:) I won’t like harass her about it

Blue Moon

feel special Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,179
How do I ask without being obvious I like her :noooo: just in case she doesn’t like me and I don’t fuck up the friendship AT LEAST

Well, if you are willing to do it, you could casually ask if she still has a crush on that girl you mentioned posts above, and see what she says and also how she says it, because that's important.

Another option could be like casually talking about you having a crush, without mentioning it to be her, and see if she has any kind of reaction. If she has, you can joke in a teasing way about she liking you, and see what happens.

I've done these things before but when I really like someone I really just go "hey I think I like you", and since they always happen to feel the same way I guess I've never lost a friendship at that point for liking someone so, maybe my advice might not be the best :doge:

Whatever you do though I hope she likes you back, and if that isn't the case that you both can remain friends!

Top Bottom