HOW WAS THE DEBUT OF THIS NEW JPOP GIRL GROUP ME:I

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,000
Pronouns
she
ME:I is the new 11 members J-pop Girls group. They just debuted on April 17th, 2024 with the Single "MIRAI". How do you like it?

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,706,881
i watched produce 101 japan the girls and im really satisfied with the lineup :poggers: (oneof my picks didnt make it but its already confirmed that she will also debut under lapone later)

im happy with their debut sugar bomb is especially good :hehe:

i hope they release me:i versions of some songs from pd101 jp other than &me & choppy choppy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,000
Pronouns
she
i watched produce 101 japan the girls and im really satisfied with the lineup :poggers: (oneof my picks didnt make it but its already confirmed that she will also debut under lapone later)

im happy with their debut sugar bomb is especially good :hehe:

i hope they release me:i versions of some songs from pd101 jp other than &me & choppy choppy
That's a great thing. I didnt watch the show but im really looking forward to the group.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,706,881
That's a great thing. I didnt watch the show but im really looking forward to the group.
it makes me happy to know that people who didnt watch the show seems to like them too :poggers:

my top picks who made it to the group are keiko & suzu but i love all the rest of the members throughout the show :heartublob:
esp happy for miu who went through 3 different survival shows and cocoro for getting a second chance

i recommend to watch some of their performances during produce 101 my fave perf were their cover of BIJIN & First Love (one of my top pick who didnt make it was on this team!) and the original concepts songs are good too (&ME & Baddie are my fave)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,000
Pronouns
she
it makes me happy to know that people who didnt watch the show seems to like them too :poggers:

my top picks who made it to the group are keiko & suzu but i love all the rest of the members throughout the show :heartublob:
esp happy for miu who went through 3 different survival shows and cocoro for getting a second chance

i recommend to watch some of their performances during produce 101 my fave perf were their cover of BIJIN & First Love (one of my top pick who didnt make it was on this team!) and the original concepts songs are good too (&ME & Baddie are my fave)
Yeah! i really like Keiko and suzu. They seems super impressing and i'm also going through their profiles on Kpop singers.. I just want to know more about them. Also, Ill surely watch the performances on your recommendations..

Top Bottom