I cant do this anymore!

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Same though, I hope he's been doing okay :sejeongcry:

You've probably seen this already, but he posted this message on fancafe just over a week ago:

I'm glad that he felt comfortable enough to open up about his mental health.

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
:feelsblankie:They have an album coming out soon right? I’m assuming his voice will be on it :feelsblankie: Maybe not him physically, but :feelsblankie:
Yeah, but still. This lack of dimples :somicry:

Same though, I hope he's been doing okay :sejeongcry:

You've probably seen this already, but he posted this message on fancafe just over a week ago:

I'm glad that he felt comfortable enough to open up about his mental health.

I've read this. I was glad to get an update, but this made me sad because it almost makes me want him to not come back since he might rush his recovery :sadpuppy:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,516,809
What happened? is he on hiatus or smth???
Anyway, when my biases were on an extended hiatus, I would usually either watch their old content or find a fun distraction, which was Chineese web-novels in my case

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I've read this. I was glad to get an update, but this made me sad because it almost makes me want him to not come back since he might rush his recovery :sadpuppy:
Yeah, I hope he doesn't feel pressured to return too soon. It really sucks that they're being so overworked, especially with the amount of stress they've been going through recently. I'm honestly worried about the mental health of the whole group tbh. Starship should have given them a hiatus.
But I'm sure the members are taking care of him to make sure he'll return when he's ready :heartpar:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Anyway, when my biases were on an extended hiatus, I would usually either watch their old content or find a fun distraction, which was Chineese web-novels in my case
Yeah, he's currently on hiatus because of anxiety

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Yeah, I hope he doesn't feel pressured to return too soon. It really sucks that they're being so overworked, especially with the amount of stress they've been going through recently. I'm honestly worried about the mental health of the whole group tbh. Starship should have given them a hiatus.
But I'm sure the members are taking care of him to make sure he'll return when he's ready :heartpar:
I agree, I think they really needed a solid break, especially with so much happening at once. And I know the boys will take care of him, but I'm still gonna complain lol

I spent all night watching his videos :sadpuppy:
I miss him even more.
Thank you tho!

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Awww Llama I am so sorry :tears: let's hope he rests, takes it easy and doesn't feel pressured to return before he is ready. Wish Starship gave them all time, no one needed al this activity so soon after Wonho, not them, not us :tears: I am here if you wish to talk or just watch random stuff togethed :heartublob:

Top Bottom