I got covid and it was NOT fun....

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,306,564
Pronouns
She/Her
So,i went missing for a few days because i got covid. And got it because of my sister... well actually because of her boss. He was irresponsable enough to go to work sick and infected a lot of people (my sister included).
Almost my whole family got it...even if my sister was isolated...4/6 members presented sympthoms (me included).
It wasn't like the flu, more like a sinusitis. AWFUL!!! TERRIBLE, A REAL NIGHTMARE.
Let me be dramatic when i say: it was the worst fever i have ever had!!! and the pain....ugh....:peepoblanket:
Paracetamol didn't do anything, so i needed a pain killer (ibuprofen)...but when the medication effect was over, the symptoms were back again.
Covid even brought a type of pain that wasn't related to the respiratory system...
Fortunately, i feel so much better now!!!
I still have some mild cough and my senses of smell and taste haven't returned yet, but i'm happy that i didn't need to go to an hospital (my country is going through the "4th wave", there are a lot of patients lately).
My advices:
1.- RUN FROM IT!!!....for real, avoid it like the plague it is.
2.- Take care of your inmune system and don't forget the booster. (my booster was set for february and from what i observed in my family, having your booster gives you more chances of mild sympthoms).
3.- If you get covid, DON'T TAKE ANTIBIOTICS. I don't know if it's just in my country,but even some doctors are obsessed with them...covid is a virus disease, antibiotics are for bacterias, and i know some cases of antibiotics side effects (really bad ones).
4.- Everyone knows this but still: Don't loosen the biosecurity measures.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭419,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I am glad you are feeling much better. I noticed you were missing but that happens so often around here... well i am happy you are better!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,854
Pronouns
She/Her
Glad you feel better Bel, welcome back! I got it last year too and yeah it's terrible

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,091,213
I hope that you will be fully recovered very soon. I wish that everyone was more responsible. I was in the hospital(not Covid) and there were so many people ill with it I was put in a makeshift overflow ward with 7 other non Covid-19 patients.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
I am glad you are recovering well Bel! and I hope your parents are doing fine too!

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
so glad you are okay :( I've lost some family members because of COVID, it is a very serious thing

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,519,966
Welcome back, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭373,350
Pronouns
She/Her
Aw, Bel :pandafrozen: I’m glad the worst of the symptoms are over
Let this be a reminder: if you are sick, don’t be selfish and possibly get others sick!
One of my father’s coworker came to work even tho he tested positive! It’s super irresponsible and incredibly selfish​

Top Bottom