If you were on a diet, how would you manage it?

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,643,642
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
Some pointers from me are to skip breakfast and work out, like dancing would be fine than you should have lunch and dinner but the amount should be less than usual and dont forget to work out too, if you use the bathroom than that's good it'll bring out all the heavy stuff out and it'll make you lighter then go to sleep and the next morning you wake up use the bathroom than continue with the same routine, that's how do it:fab:.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,277,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently, I don't follow any diet but when I was, I just cut carbs and sugar.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭657,572
weigh myself 4 times a day on digital scale and cry whenever weight go up

also stop snack between meal , and try to replace things with lower KJ versions , eg popcorn instead of chip or chocolate if i had snack craving , or fish for dinner instead of pie

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,907,150
Breakfast: Carbo + protein
Lunch: Carbo + protein + fibres + healthy fats
Dinner: Protein which is lower in calories such as fish + fibred

If I want snack, it will be banana. Then I will have my necessary supplement too.

Don't even talk about diet, i'm currently on cutting/shredding and i'm about to commit a crime :taegun:

If you need help, you can find me. I am a Sports science student currently and used to work in the Sports and fitness industry.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,550
Pronouns
He/Him
If you need help, you can find me. I am a Sports science student currently and used to work in the Sports and fitness industry.
Oh really? That's awesome :poggers: And thank you!

But tbh it's easier than i thought it would be, however cutting out the beer will be a struggle :jinjudge:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,907,150
Oh really? That's awesome :poggers: And thank you!

But tbh it's easier than i thought it would be, however cutting out the beer will be a struggle :jinjudge:

No problem! Feel free to hmu in PM if you ever need help!

Rather than cutting it out completely, try slowly limiting your intake.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,643,642
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
I need help :palcry: could you tell me if it's possible to lose 10lb in a month? and also could you tell me how could I lose 3 more lb in a week :BoredPar:

Last edited:

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭756,265
Don't even talk about diet, i'm currently on cutting/shredding and i'm about to commit a crime :taegun:

weigh myself 4 times a day on digital scale and cry whenever weight go up

also stop snack between meal , and try to replace things with lower KJ versions , eg popcorn instead of chip or chocolate if i had snack craving , or fish for dinner instead of pie
You two should try intermittent fasting. It is the most easiest diet of all, which is why I am doing it now. No more calorie counting and stressing over which food to eat.

For starter like you two, try 16:8 (16 hours of no eating and 8 hours of eating). All you need to do is just remove the meal that you stress the most, for example, on weekdays, if you work late, just don't have dinner

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,893,550
Pronouns
He/Him
You two should try intermittent fasting. It is the most easiest diet of all, which is why I am doing it now. No more calorie counting and stressing over which food to eat.

For starter like you two, try 16:8 (16 hours of no eating and 8 hours of eating). All you need to do is just remove the meal that you stress the most, for example, on weekdays, if you work late, just don't have dinner
Before the cutting i was doing that, but only because i'm not a breakfast person lol. So i would easily go from 8/9PM to noon without eating anything.

I'm on cutting rn bc i have a very specific reason: losing a certain % of my fat mass while keeping my lean mass. Basically, trying to get ripped :iwillfightyou:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,997,378
I use an app to estimate calories, micronutrients, and macronutrients. I don't want to get nutritionally deficient while cutting calories. If I'm short a micronutrient, I'll take a supplement the next day. I lost >15 pounds this way. It was very slow because I only cut 400-500 calories a day without working out. I started working out after I lost the weight because I didn't want my excess weight to damage the joints of my lower body (knees, feet).

I gained a bit of weight back after joining a gym. idk if it's from muscle gain or because I stopped estimating calories. Most likely the latter. How much you eat is more important in weight loss than how much you work out. That said, you need to work out and get enough nutrients to stay healthy and physically fit.

I'm not a meal or snack skipper. I don't want to make a work mistake which may cost someone their life while hypoglycemic. My A1C is normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom