ICYMI IN CASE YOU MISSED IT / DECEMBER 14 - DECEMBER 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,150
With all this fuss i actually tried that track.......... what the hell is a wrinklebeast?
780303819435278346.png

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,650
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been listening to J-pop for most of my life, and I wouldn't expect people to break down every single song in the way that I expect them to.
For the record, they have not. Up until a few months ago (sorry SM, I know your secrets) the person who was given the task of J-pop had very little interest and expressed that to me and others.
I also feel like this entire discussion is just reducing to elitism.
I do think it is understandable to want to see something you love represented in the best way possible, though.
Anyway, happy holidays to you all! :shablob:

Last edited:

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
I've been listening to J-pop for most of my life, and I wouldn't expect people to break down every single song in the way that I expect them to.
For the record, they have not. Up until a few months ago (sorry SM, I know your secrets) the person who was given the task of J-pop had very little interest and expressed that to me and others.
I also feel like this entire discussion is just reducing to elitism.
I do think it is understandable to want to see something you love represented in the best way possible, though.
Anyway, happy holidays to you all! :shablob:
Reading something as absurd as this from you, llama.... I'm disappointed.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,650
Pronouns
She/Her
Reading something as absurd as this from you, llama.... I'm disappointed.
Someone saying something you don't agree with isn't necessarily absurd. :squirtlechristmas:
And if you've reached this level of defensiveness, it is understandable that you would be disappointed.
Nothing I said wasn't true. When ___ was in charge of Jpop she literally expressed several times that she didn't have enough interest, so songs were kind of just flung out. Also, I know you do not mean it, but you are kind of coming off as elitist here. Just a little bit.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Someone saying something you don't agree with isn't necessarily absurd. :squirtlechristmas:
And if you've reached this level of defensiveness, it is understandable that you would be disappointed.
Nothing I said wasn't true. When ___ was in charge of Jpop she literally expressed several times that she didn't have enough interest, so songs were kind of just flung out. Also, I know you do not mean it, but you are kind of coming off as elitist here. Just a little bit.
:squirtlechristmas:

I said it was absurd because you somehow read all that (or I assume you did) and missed my point. I was expressing that I was disappointed you had missed my point because I did write it very clearly. But I suppose I didn't feel completely surprised, either.

You are the person I'm least interested in arguing with, Llama. If you think I have anything to disagree with you about, then alright. If you've reached this level of defensiveness, it's understandable you think I'm elitist, and so I don't mind.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,650
Pronouns
She/Her

I said it was absurd because you somehow read all that (or I assume you did) and missed my point. I was expressing that I was disappointed you had missed my point because I did write it very clearly. But I suppose I didn't feel completely surprised, either.

You are the person I'm least interested in arguing with, Llama. If you think I have anything to disagree with you about, then alright. If you've reached this level of defensiveness, it's understandable you think I'm elitist, and so I don't mind.
I wasn't trying to argue with you. I don't think you're an elitist, per se. I'm saying saying your words are coming off as elitist (which they are.)
But okay. I kind of figured it wasn't worth getting burned again, but oh well.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,854
Pronouns
She/Her
Guys, these posts are now derailing the discussion and shifting the main focus of this thread. Please keep the topic on ICYMI and keep it civil or we will be forced to lock this thread. As Kakarotto already said, feel free to dm him or me for further concerns.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,650
Pronouns
She/Her
Guys, these posts are now derailing the discussion and shifting the main focus of this thread. Please keep the topic on ICYMI and keep it civil or we will be forced to lock this thread. As Kakarotto already said, feel free to dm him or me for further concerns.
tenor.gif
But seriously, okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom