Irene and Seulgi have renewed their contracts with SM

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭964,450
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly feel like they will all renew, unless Joy pulls a Krystal and leaves to do acting (which I doubt she will)

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭371,250
Stable career, popular, they seems good with their job and with SM, so why leave if things are okay for them

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,302,870
I honestly feel like they will all renew, unless Joy pulls a Krystal and leaves to do acting (which I doubt she will)

I'm not really sure if that was the reason? I follow Krystal and she hasn't done much acting (if any) after she left SM. She's mostly been focused on fashion-related activities. I think she just wasn't as happy in SM after Jessica left.

I feel like Joy will have a bit more on her hands since she has openly shaded SM for doing a shit job with promotions

the thing is.. everyone complains about their jobs. doesn't necessarily mean we going to or want to leave 😂. For idols, this is their career we talking about. The decisions they make is crucial. they aren't gonna make a big career move over minor dislikes.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,482,088
I'm not really sure if that was the reason? I follow Krystal and she hasn't done much acting (if any) after she left SM. She's mostly been focused on fashion-related activities. I think she just wasn't as happy in SM after Jessica left.

the thing is.. everyone complains about their jobs. doesn't necessarily mean we going to or want to leave 😂. For idols, this is their career we talking about. The decisions they make is crucial. they aren't gonna make a big career move over minor dislikes.
Make Joy the head of Red Production lol

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭964,450
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like Joy will have a bit more on her hands since she has openly shaded SM for doing a shit job with promotions
A lot of SM artists have been complaining lately.

Taemin was roasting SM on live awhile ago for not paying employees properly, mistreatment of employees, and having such a high turnover rate + so little staff because of it.

With this overhaul SM seems to be going through I hope treatment of both artists and staff get better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom