Is Sound Check Worth it????? Help

kisa

thinkin about u Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,330
Long time no see :fab:

Seventeen tickets are going on sale tomorrow night,,, and I need to decide which ticket to buy. Basically, $175 USD for a p1 ticket only, or $325 for silver (p1 ticket, soundcheck, gift, and other small things).

Is soundcheck really amazing?? I am sooo on the fence as to if it's worth the extra $150, so I was hoping someone could tell me their opinions on sound check and if it's something to spend the money on!

If you think it's worth it, can you also explain why so I can see it from your POV!!

Thanks in advance for any help dhsakjhgfslj

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
Not really. I paid for it for my first concert and it was neat to see my faves in street clothes rehearsing and get a taste of the setlist before the concert, but not $150 extra neat, at least not to me. Also it was short and there was a lot of waiting around, and the other fans screamed annoyingly at them every time they came out (theyre trying to work and make sure everything is tiptop for the concert, please dont do this).

kisa

thinkin about u Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,330
Not really. I paid for it for my first concert and it was neat to see my faves in street clothes rehearsing and get a taste of the setlist before the concert, but not $150 extra neat, at least not to me. Also it was short and there was a lot of waiting around, and the other fans screamed annoyingly at them every time they came out (theyre trying to work and make sure everything is tiptop for the concert, please dont do this).
This is kind of where I'm thinking too. Everyone keeps saying sound check is amazing, but I can't see the appeal of it (even for my ult group) so it's good to hear an opinion of someone who has experienced it.

Top Bottom