Is the Allkpop forum more tolerant for trolls?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Even I have trolled on Allkpop :sehunehh: It seems like no one really cares on there

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, AKP just don't care unfortunately.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Yesterday a user was trying to troll over Mina and posted fake concern comments trollingly(and carelessly) making comparisons with Sulli...

Not a week on and you have multiple threads going up like that. Of course. At least one of the mods, Juanlag I think is his name is a rabbid Buddy that used to shade and troll over other groups in the past and is no a bloody moderator lmao.

It's super accepting to some users, but other get wp and bans for the slightest things.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
They never really clamped down on the trolls in the comments, so I don't see why they would in the forums. I'm pretty sure AKP tolerates the trolls for the view - most of the new threads with high views are usually fandom drama oriented. No surprise that you'll find the old OH dregs trolls starting most of those threads.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Yesterday a user was trying to troll over Mina and posted fake concern comments trollingly(and carelessly) making comparisons with Sulli...

Not a week on and you have multiple threads going up like that. Of course. At least one of the mods, Juanlag I think is his name is a rabbid Buddy that used to shade and troll over other groups in the past and is no a bloody moderator lmao.

It's super accepting to some users, but other get wp and bans for the slightest things.
Wow... that sounds a bit much...

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
AKP is such a mess that it's basically 90% trolls tbh :sip:
I used to be on AKP years ago and I'm never going back.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Wow... that sounds a bit much...
The mods let it happen. I've seen at least 3 ppl try and use Sulli as troll bate since the tragedy and its gonna continue as they only give them 2 day bans if you're lucky...

Some others dont get banned at all.

Top Bottom