Is V a better vocalist than JK?

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100
I haven't been an ARMY for long so I have no idea. But I personally love hearing Taehyung's voice as opposed to Jungkook. It's hard to find a baritone or even contralto singer in kpop that aren't rappers.​

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I think they're both skilled in their own ways. Jungkook's the main vocalist because his voice is fluid and is adaptable to each song (in terms of singing the chorus and taking the lead) and is more stable, making him reliable in live stages. Taehyung has an incredibly unique tone and I believe has a wider range, giving songs an additional flavor that really defines certain songs in BTS' discography (Boy in Luv, TTU, Paradise, etc). I think Jungkook's fits the title of main vocalist better for several reasons, and I wouldn't necessarily consider Taehyung a "better vocalist" than Jungkook.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
I love them both and their voices. Comparing actual voices wouldn’t be fair cause they are so different.
Technique wise they have been both singing for a while and have been trained to sing so they know how to properly sing.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Hearing v's live singing...no. its 60% air and growling

Top Bottom