I've decided: My trouble relationship with Z-POP is over

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
Yes, you heard it. I'm unstanning Z-Girls and Z-Boys. When you complain and act like a anti more than you cheer for a group, then it's best to disengage from them.

I like the idea of a multinational Kpop group, and when I heard the idea earlier in January about a Kpop group with different nationalities, I was intrigued. Especially involving vietnamese since I've probably said this 1000x that I want to see a viet Kpop idol. But what I expected didn't turn out the way I wanted. This was probably for many people in the beginning. Great idea, but poorly executed.

I'm not hating any of the members, they all got their charm and talent. But the way they are being used by Zenith and their plans bugs me. There seems to be no direction of they are doing imo.

First they say it's not Kpop, but Z-POP. It's going to be it's own thing. Now, Zenith is taking a 180 degrees and trying to take them back to the world of Kpop again with limited success. The Ceo then complained why they are invited to korean music shows to korean newspaper and he did say he it was difficult to create a multinational Kpop group. But a couple months ago, they were not... :unsure:

Other things like the way Zenith handled Mahiro, ex Nogizaka46 situation who is now on a hiatus is just amateurish. I know Zenith in the past has been mismanaging their korean groups. Zest-Z, Wanna.B and LipBubble that sadly disbanded earlier this year.

People may notice I want to see my fellow viets in KPOP groups. But not in this way.

If there ever will be another attempt like Z-POP again, I hope the company that does this don't repeat the same mistakes like Zenith. That means they include at least one korean member, proper and longer training before debuting(not 4 months), singing in korean, talk korean and visual that fits KPOP beauty standard. Right now, only Joanne from Taiwan fits that category, and I hope she finds a korean group because I notice her mood and motvation are decreasing being in Z-Girls. And last: Don't say shit like you want to make Z-POP or new genre. Just scream out loud you're doing KPOP when everything from the style and concept are 100% Kpop.

That was my honest final rant about Z-groups. Hope you guys don't get bothered by my long ass post.

Last edited:

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
I want Priyanka to be an actual kpop idol so bad but nah she has to be apart of this mess :angry:

Top Bottom