GFX I've made so much stuff?

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Oops. Why did I miss this thread? I just want to say that you are amazing at GFX! You are really talented, and I find you to be a great person too! :LovePar:
Thank you so much, fromis ❤️❤️❤️

You're so sweet and think you're amazing :palhug:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,214,650
Pronouns
She/Her
If you know Golden, then you might remember when she'd host games that never happened,
I remember when she made the MC cord split up in groups and made a whole new cord server for a game. We made a banner for our team, only for it to never be brought up again. Only god knows what her idea was:somicry:

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
I remember when she made the MC cord split up in groups and made a whole new cord server for a game. We made a banner for our team, only for it to never be brought up again. Only god knows what her idea was:somicry:
Her scope for plans just never matched the reality :sadpuppy:

Kudo

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,600
Wow you made these mascots !!!! I thought it was a build in theme you guys downloaded this is very cute :palhug: are these cat and mouse ?

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow you made these mascots !!!! I thought it was a build in theme you guys downloaded this is very cute :palhug: are these cat and mouse ?
Thank you!!! :christmasblob:

They are a white tiger (she's really a cat lol) and a monkey! I just made his ears way too big.

We wanted them to symbolize China, Japan and South Korea based on their national animals. Then I kinda just ran with their design lol.

Jibang made awesome 3D models and emojis from them!

And these days, I just draw them in different situations.

Kudo

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,600
Thank you!!! :christmasblob:

They are a white tiger (she's really a cat lol) and a monkey! I just made his ears way too big.

We wanted them to symbolize China, Japan and South Korea based on their national animals. Then I kinda just ran with their design lol.

Jibang made awesome 3D models and emojis from them!

And these days, I just draw them in different situations.
I’m very impressed and is it too early to say that I’m adopting the monkey as my baby :happymagi:MAGIS so cute :LovePar:all of them are !! You should get a copyright claim or at least some credit for it.

heather

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,070
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m very impressed and is it too early to say that I’m adopting the monkey as my baby :happymagi:MAGIS so cute :LovePar:all of them are !! You should get a copyright claim or at least some credit for it.
Thank you!! Now you're making me shy lol

Magis is such a soft baby! Par is the most popular but Magis has my heart.

And thanks! I can talk to the site owner about it but he has been really awesome about my freedom with them :christmasblob:

Kudo

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭383,600
Thank you!! Now you're making me shy lol

Magis is such a soft baby! Par is the most popular but Magis has my heart.

And thanks! I can talk to the site owner about it but he has been really awesome about my freedom with them :christmasblob:
Aww so cute I wish you all the best!

Top Bottom