PERF-K IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - Welcome + 환상동화 (Secret Story of the Swan) Performance Film

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
I'm actually so mad at Swing right now for their insane level of unprofessionalism.

Atleast SSS is a bop because that's the only thing keeping me from having a totally ruined mood right now. Absolutely love the styling for the performance and wow Yena, why you gotta kill me like that during the rap verse? I wish that part was longer! The bridge is so good!!

Edit: So I've already watched it a few times and here's a summary of my thoughts. The song is so different from anything they've done before for their title tracks. It feels somewhat like Rumor and AYAYAYA with those moombahton vibes. The choreo is also insane! They always manage to have some of the best choreos for a girl group.

Sakura brought those visuals! Hitomi and Nako still somehow manage to look adorable and fierce at the same time! Yuri serving us with those trademark high notes! Chaewon continues to prove that she's a very underrated vocalist outside of the fandom. Hyewon's improvement from the end of PD48 till now is just the most beautiful thing to witness! This is Queen Eunbi's era because wow she nails those fierce looks and the choreo. That rap section from Yena and Chaeyeon is probably my favourite part of the entire song. Yujin's height really plays to her advantage in this performance and of course, she did really well on those vocals as always. Wonyoung & Minju in the bridge was really amazing and omfg that Chaeyeon dance break was so good!!

Last edited:

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,768,824
I'm actually so mad at Swing right now for their insane level of unprofessionalism.

Atleast SSS is a bop because that's the only thing keeping me from having a totally ruined mood right now. Absolutely love the styling for the performance and wow Yena, why you gotta kill me like that during the rap verse? I wish that part was longer! The bridge is so good!!
wtf happened? why was the mv delayed? dont tell me its because CA bullshit​

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,704,981

yeah i was doing a countdown w my friends until i got notif from fancafe...i reread it 8 times to make sure its real......and it just ruins our mood

tbh i would be less mad if they announce it sooner and not like fricking 10 minutes before the relase

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
yeah i was doing a countdown w my friends until i got notif from fancafe...i reread it 8 times to make sure its real......and it just ruins our mood

tbh i would be less mad if they announce it sooner and not like fricking 10 minutes before the relase
Exactly. It's the late notice that just makes me really mad. I'd have probably been less opposed to this if they informed us a few hours beforehand but not 10 minutes when we were all expecting the MV to drop today.

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
Secret Story of the swan will get stuck in my head soon I know it, I really enjoy eunbi this comeback. However for some reason the oneiric welcome is stuck in my head

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
wtf happened? why was the mv delayed? dont tell me its because CA bullshit​
The bindi or smt...I hear Wiz kicked up a fuss pre release similar to what happen with More & More only I guess this time it turned out that it was CA, or at least the company felt strongly enough about it to compromise the release.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,768,824
The bindi or smt...I hear Wiz kicked up a fuss pre release similar to what happen with More & More only I guess this time it turned out that it was CA, or at least the company felt strongly enough about it to compromise the release.
No, it wasnt CA. wearing Bindi is not CA. Its just these desperate fake woke wannabes trying too hard to create an issue out of non issue​

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
Actually, it wasn't CA at all. It's just Swing bending over because they're trying to protect the girls from haters which imo, this isn't the way to go about it. Also, most of the noise was coming from other fandoms. specifically, armys.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
My main argument wasn't that charting is down to a lot of factors. I said that to properly evaluate a song's success or performance, you need to consider all the factors and not base it purely on how many days it spent on the Melon Top 100. My point about mentioning all the other metrics was to show that you could easily argue a different viewpoint if you just chose one different metric to bolster your viewpoint.
No, it wasnt CA. wearing Bindi is not CA. Its just these desperate fake woke wannabes trying too hard to create an issue out of non issue​
Actually, it wasn't CA at all. It's just Swing bending over because they're trying to protect the girls from haters which imo, this isn't the way to go about it. Also, most of the noise was coming from other fandoms. specifically, armys.
The problem is, if that was the reason the MV was delayed, it doesnt matter if its CA or not or if CA is even real...it only matters that ppl think its cultural appropriation enough to cause a controvercy about it.

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,210,499
Pronouns
He/Him
it's the usual iz*one does. they turn comeback showcase into their concert.
no words needed. you can't just describe that goddess level of choreography, that chaeyeon+yena part really got me :tears:
indeed this doesn't sound like iz*one at all. this is what next level of iz*one sounds :fab:
can't wait for the mv tho~

Top Bottom