Kang Daniel honest and heartbreaking interview for High Cut magazine

PRIPEA

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭171,200

Kang Daniel graced 4 differents covers for High Cut magazine October issue.
EHIopJkWoAA99se

Amidst several pictorials with Kang Daniel endorsing Calvin Klein clothing brand of which he is the new muse,

EHIuPSFX4AA4xRS
EHIuQOcXYAAu7_X

the young artist and CEO hold a fun, honest and at time heart wrenching interview with High Cut magazine.

EHI549eWsAAh5jq

"This is not what all are wanting from the hot superstar but a part of what a 24 years old would be like."

"[...] he remained full of manners with a good attitude..."

"Behind the name of '1st' place, what countless worries and burdens did he have to overcome to lead a company ?"

73051440_1360472534129778_383858681990610944_n.jpg

EHI549dXUAA-ALT

"I'm thankful to my fans who believed in me and waited for me. Honestly there were so many things that happened, and they must have their feelings hurt, but I thank them for standing by me so I felt supported."

"my next album will be completely different"

"I just wanted to do well, to have many opportunities to meet my fans"

EHK9jEkVAAANwTQ

EHI549fXkAA8Kfa

"Previously, I was overflowing with self-confidence [...] but these days, when I want to do something, I hesitate and I become more careful"

"Prior to me standing alone, there were so many issues, so I was a bit afraid to stand in front of the public."

"In the last six months, I saw many words of encouragement, but I also saw many words that were reproving as well"

"Each word said to me, to help me through the hard times, became great strength to me. If not for that, I would not have found the courage nor had the courage..."

EHIkhYGX4AAfEwt1.jpg

EHI54-SXkAEpWrq

"[...] my childhood and teenage life was very hard. Our home life was not good. I am Christian, and sometimes I was resentful of God."

"[...] I put my all into my life."

"I want to give strength with my sunny disposition because life is hard for everyone."

EHIk-4SX4AECSO31.jpg
EHIkgeLX0AInhBh.jpg%3Alarge

74209784_1360472987463066_8816476185375539200_n.jpg

More about the interview

EHKyLSgUwAAtu6O

EHKjHg8UcAAzsVw

"I didn't start the donation suddenly. I don't think it's a donation, I just wish that we could help each other in this world."

EHKjHg6U4AA7vxG

"I don't run everything all by myself"

"I think a lot about things that a 24 years old person shouldn't think"

"I'm grateful to our staff. From their perspective, I'm just a kid."

EHKjHoZU4AAljL_

"There's 3 Kang Daniel in my life, Kang Daniel as a CEO, Kang Daniel as an artist and Kang Daniel as a normal Kang Daniel."

"I'm actually very timid, I get hurt a lot"

EHKjIkBVAAAMrxG

"When I look back at myself later, I don't want to regret it."

EHJRv-_UEAAogQg.jpg%3Alarge
EHJRv--VAAM5RGA1.jpg

High Cut magazine also uploaded on youtube a special video of Kang Daniel shyly reciting his "What Are You Up To" lyrics :

thanks to happydanielfan / _kang_dani / kdntrans and inevan for the translation

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
Daniel's always been a man dedicated to his craft. That's just one of many things I admire about him. I really hope none of the mess caused by LM comes to distract him or interfere with his promotions anymore because I really want him to go on music and variety shows.

Really excited for his next album. I wonder when it'll be released.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,754
I can't wait for him to appear in TV programs again.

Top Bottom