KENTO VS BTS V is this summer's JPOP VS KPOP feud

tickleme

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,290
With the BTS vs Kento drama on twitter I would like bring receipts of who invented the finger heart. kpop copying jpop before tv was in color.

EBp6vxkUEAAZHhm

last year it was AKB48 vs Korean female trainees.

Belkiss

BTS raised themselves Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
From what I've seen ... basically does this look familiar to you?

Plus he's been thanking Keone(the choreographerr for Singularity) for the choreo but Keone said this:

so yeah ... :teehee:

Yeah it's inspired but singularity concept is not original itself but the combination of many elements (colors, feels, moves etc ) makes it the way it is and the kento performance is clearly inspired but it's not plagiarism
Mess nevertheless

displeased_marshmallow

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭250
Yeah it's inspired but singularity concept is not original itself but the combination of many elements (colors, feels, moves etc ) makes it the way it is and the kento performance is clearly inspired but it's not plagiarism
Mess nevertheless
Yes while it is not original it feels more inspired by Singularity & a bit of FL thrown in rather then just the original I would never call it plagiarism though. We (armys) have been through so much crap over bs accusations against BTS for stupid shit (like hair colors) for me to ever put that onto someone else. I just wish all armys thought the same cause yeah mess.

edit: cause my grammar sucks

Top Bottom