Kim Seulgi Denies Affairs With Ahn Jaehyun + Knetz Opinions Shift + Defending an Abuser = Clownery

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
Remember when noonalogists were out there tryna defend Gu Hyesun because men are always wrong even when real victims of abuse tell them that's not the case... well

tenor.gif

Oh Yeonseo came out and is suing Gu Hyesun for saying she allegedly was in an affair with Ahn Jaehyun

Kim Seulgi also denied all allegations of having an affair with Ahn Jaehyun

Dispatch Basically Proved that Gu Hyesun is not only a liar, but a controlling abuser

Knetz resurfaced her past pathological lying tendencies

Gu Hyesun's Legal Reps Basically Said "we got nothin" to Oh Yeonseo's Team

Gu Hyesun said she couldn't get divorced because Ahn Jaehyun had her cat even though AJH owned it before they even got together

Knetz and Inetz alike start realizing her abuse

Insiders reveal that Ahn Jaehyun was literally working, not cheating on her with women, on his birthday

I'm running out of breath just typing this but I think ya'll get the idea.

Of course there's still going to be some people who will blindly defend GHS but that's not the point.

This is how ya'll look now coz ya'll bashed Ahn Jaehyun even when provided contradictions from GHS's own statements:

giphy.gif

The point is, actually listen to victims of abuse if they tell you they're noticing red flags. Don't ever believe a Korean from Korea doesn't use Kakaotalk, coz they all do. And most importantly, don't jump to conclusions about how trash one party is simply based off of their gender.

"feminists stand by victims regardless of gender
feminazis stand by gender regardless of who is the victim"

-Summer

dddu57r-7c3e7ba7-0745-4a5e-9361-a059385e2bac.png

Last edited:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
This is a mess
That we all should LEARN from. Especially those defending abusers because "fEmInisM!" Like ya'll think oppalogist is a feminist term? It's derogatory to female fans as if they're all stupid, not saying blind fans don't exist, but they aren't always the case. I.e Right now, Amber Heard etc.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
comparing people initially believing a woman to nazis lmfao
Feminazis is a term I think you should look up... you look... stupid.
so was there any proof of him cheating? wow i might even have to change my opinion on them both being shitty ppl, to just her being a shitty person
IMG_20190808_212054.jpg
Apparently sitting in broad daylight with coworkers at a normal looking restaurant eating on your birthday is considered cheating

honklhonk.jpg

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
yeah i'm familiar with the term having heard it being used by weirdos like you for over a decade lol
So then you know exactly what is being described by "femanazi" and are just being ridiculous and argumentative for the sake of it..

nice to know

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,685,114
Pronouns
She/Her
My lil sister to me:
tenor.gif

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
I felt sympathy towards her at first but damn do I feel like a whole clown now. Ahn jae hyun is no saint but she's a crazy piece of sh*t, reading the messages made me feel suffocated and exhausted for him, her keeping going back and forth on her decision and the worst of them all is belittling his depression and telling him it was his fault, what an a**hole. She's controling and manipulative and a liar, the only reason she didn't want to let him go is because she didn't want to disappoint her parents and keep the married appearance, so if he's shallow so is she.
She's trying to frame him at this point and trying to gasp at straws to ruin him regarless of the innocent people she's harming in the process, or maybe she's really that delusional, either way she need a lifetime of therapy :jinjudge:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I will admit that I initiially had more sympathy for Goo Hye sun simply because she released reciepts and he didn't initially release any. Now that both have I think that they're both messy people and honestly I don't have much sympathy for either one of them...

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I didn't like his nipple comment at all and I still don't, doesn't have anything to do with his gender

Now I don't like her cat comment and I still won't later on

And if her financial statements were true, he should pay har even if he's broke. But looks like to me that mayhaps its not the finance she's after entirely dun dun dun

I guess people people drew conclusions on who was right or wrong when we don't know anything about them in real. But this goes both ways. Didn't you also call her out in her narcissism on a post that practically sounded like labeling a disorder?

Its their divorce, we don't know, and at this point I wonder how many of us even care.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Relationships are complex and shouldnt be judged by randoms on the net. Even with the recently released texts if you dont have any insight (know the couple personaly through their ups and downs), the info you get can be really misleading. Just saying, not defending anyone. From the texts I wouldnt be really comfortable while living with her, on the other hand we know not what happened between them in real life. Text without emotions cannot transit everything. But she shouldnt have lied about the pet tbh. That was really low.

Honestly I wish they took it to court and just get divorced. Both of them look done with the relationship. It would help them both to actually divorce and move on.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,245
I will admit that I initiially had more sympathy for Goo Hye sun simply because she released reciepts and he didn't initially release any. Now that both have I think that they're both messy people and honestly I don't have much sympathy for either one of them...
You don't have sympathy for a man who was told by his wife to "overcome his depression"? Or a man who has been abused this whole time by a manipulative liar? Okay.

Top Bottom