Solbin.jpeg

Solbin

Changmo.jpeg

Changmo

Hash-Swan.jpeg

Hash Swan
original post: theqoo
1. What happened to Solbin?
2. BTS fans allege that Suran wants to be close to Suga and Solbin wants to be close to Jin
3. It’s really annoying for other celebrities. Of course I know that is not the whole opinion of the fandom, but some fans did, at least they should apologize.
4. But Solbin’s story is true, isn’t it? She always pretends to be close to other male idols, but no one cares…
5. All large fandom of idols do that, but BTS fans think they are different from other fandomsㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you say, 4 years ago, their fans were better than anyone. But because at that time their fandom wasn’t as big as it is now…
6. Celebrities get in trouble because of another fandom, but the fandom isn’t sued because it’s not specificㅋㅋㅋ
7. There are still cursing comments whenever Suran posts on Instagram
8. But why do you keep looking at BTS fandom and you say their fandom is ugly? If they are top idols and big fandom, can’t they not have bad fans? EXO fandom too, it seems to be something natural
9. I remember BTS fans apologized to Solbin.
11. As the fandom grows, the strange kids are invading and destroying the fandom’s reputationㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
12. I hope you stop mentioning other singer fandom in this article; Why did you mention EXO? If you don’t know, just shut up.
13. They are saying that other fandoms also curse many celebrities like this. It’s crazy, they are dragging other fandoms in to cover up their bad deeds.

Source

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Oh wow, preach! :tea1:

on the other hand, why they didn't put foreign artists as well in that list? The list will be very veryyy long.

Last edited:

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,541
This is so annoying, the fandom is HUGE of course there will be people going after other celebrities, but the mature part of the fandom doesn't do this. I hate fandoms being generalised like this, or just any group of people for that matter

Aurora

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,580
you know whose fault is this ? the kpop system and companies and Idols themselves , they should stop feeding this delusion to fangirls about YOu aRe My LOvE and shit like that , they should stop promoting this image and the concept that Idols belong to fans , I do feel bad for idols that they can't show some human feelings without getting ton of hate , to companies : stop creating fake image! :feelsblankie:

Mangiloid

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,350
Changmo is a korean rapper, he mentioned bts in his lyrics. Also, I think RM and Changmo are friends.
Ok, so armys thought that him mentioning BTS had a negative color? That's sad then, especially if he and Joon are friends. Thank you for explanation!

emily

개냥이 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,750
i don't remember people freaking out about changmo, but momoland should be there lol. seeing armys accidentally trend them because so many people were talking about them kinda made me realize how huge and uncontrollable the ifandom was now

Top Bottom