BREAKING NEWS LDH's Flower announce disbandment

davidguy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,910

Flower's Nakajima Mio has announced that she is pregnant and will be marrying FC Machida Zelvia's Cayman Togashi. She will retire from the entertainment industry within the year. Following discussions with the members and the staff, it was decided that Flower will be disbanding this month. The other members of Flower will be continuing their own activities.

Last edited:
S

Some

They were my favorite team out of EG family i'm so shocked! They had the best music why disband ? Could've just continued with 4 . I stopped keeping up with them and choose instead to wait for new music because there was no news from them and bam! Wow.. i don't know what to more to say this is just sad

Nanamin

박지효
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,815
They were my favorite out of EG family but I kinda stopped following them after shuuka left. Congrats to mio and good luck to all, I wonder what manami will do

Sergel

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,085
They were my favorite team out of EG family i'm so shocked! They had the best music why disband ? Could've just continued with 4 . I stopped keeping up with them and choose instead to wait for new music because there was no news from them and bam! Wow.. i don't know what to more to say this is just sad
They did release a new single and album This year but it was after a long hiatus.

_____

This makes me happy for Mio but so sad overall. FLOWER was one of my favorite girl groups ever and they did such unique MVs and dances with great music. It’s so sad to see them suddenly disband.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,608,100
Just when I was getting into them :tears:
Congrats to Mio and Good Luck to all the members

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
this is so unfair for the group, i know that ldhs groups doesn't have "love bans" and things like that so seems unreal that u would throw ur career like this, especially knowing u would damage the other members. don't know the girls, maybe they took the the decision with all the care and such, but if i was one of them i'd have some resentment towards her

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Good luck to them
this is so unfair for the group, i know that ldhs groups doesn't have "love bans" and things like that so seems unreal that u would throw ur career like this, especially knowing u would damage the other members. don't know the girls, maybe they took the the decision with all the care and such, but if i was one of them i'd have some resentment towards her
Who tf this is her fault? :NayeonDisgust:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
Who tf this is her fault? :NayeonDisgust:
lol kinda naive to think what i said boils down to "fault" not to "taking a choice" as a grown up adult
also, its pretty sure is a shotgun wedding considered how quick were both the announcement and the disbandment

Yukihime

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Nooooooooo :sejeongcry:
I really but REALLY wasn't expecting this. Flower has been my fav Jpop group for years now and I never managed to find a group that suited my taste as much as her. Seriously they had it all, amazing dancers, gorgeous girls and Reina magical voices.

I still listen to Kurenai no Dress almost daily :tears: It's going to take me a while to accept that I'll never get a song from them and no more absolutely gorgeous mv/pv.
I'll have to do with their parts in E-Girls I guess.

Congrats to Mio though.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭81,290
Omg so why can’t flower continue as 4?? :somicry:I mean mio is starting her fam and wants to move on but why do they all want to go their on ways to do activities? I blame ldh for not giving us the flower activity that they and we deserved! Ofc when ur not giventhe right attention ur not gonna want to continue. Ldh Family is a joke! Exile Tribe is flourishing with new groups and releases one after the other (which is great) but why don’t we see that with girls. No new gg in years! I hope the 4 remaining members of flower and the remaining Egirls members that don’t belong to a group make another group and we get more ldh gg cuz eg fam is going extinct

Sergel

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,085
Omg so why can’t flower continue as 4?? :somicry:I mean mio is starting her fam and wants to move on but why do they all want to go their on ways to do activities? I blame ldh for not giving us the flower activity that they and we deserved! Ofc when ur not giventhe right attention ur not gonna want to continue. Ldh Family is a joke! Exile Tribe is flourishing with new groups and releases one after the other (which is great) but why don’t we see that with girls. No new gg in years! I hope the 4 remaining members of flower and the remaining Egirls members that don’t belong to a group make another group and we get more ldh gg cuz eg fam is going extinct
Maybe they got tired too of the constant member changes. It was like practically every year or two they would lose a member. If they continued as 4 it would be over half the group gone. I'm sad they don't continue as 4 but I also understand it.

I feel like part of it is LDH too. I mean they didn't come back or release anything last year and the girls in general don't seem to release as much as the guys. They don't sell as well, I understand, but they are still popular.

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
I think maybe it was members choice to disband but i think LDH is also part of it. LDH rn is just trying to create try hard noise. They tried to change Flower with Monokuro (atleast thats what i think) but probably cant cause Flower unique style is what made them popular. LDH as always care too much about their boys and is trying too hard to create a viral song.

Top Bottom