⨭991,330
EFPBIicUYAIp36m.jpg
EFPXD9PUcAEoSPL.jpg

kkura

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,063,875
Oh, I see, I did check the site, but I couldn't see it. Do I need to log in to see that?
You do no need to log in, you just need to click on the cd e.g Sakura individual cover, it will bring you to a page where you can select the quantity you want to buy. Just click next and you will add it to cart. By repeatedly adding to the cart, you will hit the cap of the remaining stock.

As of now i see the number of Sakura Vampire individual CD stock has 300+ left out of the earlier 690

digby18

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,800
You do no need to log in, you just need to click on the cd e.g Sakura individual cover, it will bring you to a page where you can select the quantity you want to buy. Just click next and you will add it to cart. By repeatedly adding to the cart, you will hit the cap of the remaining stock.

As of now i see the number of Sakura Vampire individual CD stock has 300+ left out of the earlier 690

that's good! Two weeks, I did a high level check on Sakura's cover and it was like 3000 over stock left and was hoping that there will not be many leftovers.

Top Bottom