Lucas confirmed to make solo debut in April

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭966,350
Pronouns
She/Her

Unless SM is dishing out serious cash to bribe people, I have no idea what market he will be debuting and promoting in since he’s blacklisted in both China and Korea?

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,482,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Did SM think their documentary fix everything???
You need to clarify a lot of things!!! He apologized but for what? There are serious allegations against him, what part is real and what isn't.?
And what part of the public is his target??? I'm sorry to say this, but several artists in the company deserve a solo debut more than him.
Why the rush???
The same month as NCT Dream, aespa...please I don't want to see interactions to clean his image.

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭198,200
Pronouns
He/Him
The documentary was so strange because it felt like he wasn't owning up to anything? There was a sort of nebulous "he did something bad" acknowledgement but no actual clarification of what it was (so I guess we're supposed to assume everything was exactly as accused? Pick and choose what we want to believe?) or clear apology of why what he did was bad/how he has changed as a person in reflection of the accusations. Just a bunch of staged interactions with staff and old friends to make us think he's better now.

He could always have been a fun and pleasant person to be friends with while being manipulative in his love life, those things aren't mutually exclusive. I'm gonna be honest I wonder who he's glazing at SM to be given this second chance at all.

Though honestly I do think he'll be decently successful anyway, for the stans who always rode for him and younger fans who don't know he had a scandal. He'll probably be more successful than Sungmin and SM gave him a solo debut too.

Top Bottom