MΛDEIN (formerly LIMELIGHT) Official Thread - COMING SOON... September 3rd (re)debut!

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭506,150
"I could have done more by trusting the members" I wonder what she meant.

But she "wanted to show a new side of myself" makes me believe she wanted to redebut with Madein, so not continue with Kep1er. She mentionned her age, knowing she's not "young" anymore and her idol career might end soon so she might want to seek another challenge. That can imply that the extension coulbe be longer than expected.

25 isn't "old" of course but it's not young anymore and moreover for female idols it's mostly around that age they end their career, go solo, go acting, only a few will push until 30+. In Madein Yeseo isn't the youngest anymore with Serina (2006) and Nagomi (2007)

143 Ent is giving them contents at least, seems to care about them and seems to have some plans, so we'll see.

What do you guys think ?

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,592,863

But she "wanted to show a new side of myself" makes me believe she wanted to redebut with Madein, so not continue with Kep1er. She mentionned her age, knowing she's not "young" anymore and her idol career might end soon so she might want to seek another challenge. That can imply that the extension coulbe be longer than expected.

25 isn't "old" of course but it's not young anymore and moreover for female idols it's mostly around that age they end their career, go solo, go acting, only a few will push until 30+. In Madein Yeseo isn't the youngest anymore with Serina (2006) and Nagomi (2007)

143 Ent is giving them contents at least, seems to care about them and seems to have some plans, so we'll see.

What do you guys think ?

I wish them success. I mainly hope they do a good job of balancing the members. Everyone deserves a piece of the spotlight. That doesn't always happen in larger groups.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭257,460
Pronouns
she/her

What do you guys think ?

After reading that interview, I’m 100% sure Mashiro didn’t want to renew with Kep1er… I always had my thoughts but this pretty much confirms it. If I’m not mistaken Xiaoting’s company alluded to the members having a say in this, but obviously as we all know it companies have the last say in the matter. She enjoyed her time in Kep1er but we have to remember all members went into Girls Planet thinking it was only 2,5 years of their career, and 143 Girls with Yeshiro + Gaeun existed before Kep1er even did. Maybe she knew she wanted to be in Madein (or previously Limelight) from the start and she did in fact let 143 scout Miu to debut in the same group. 143 always took good care of both Mashiro and Yeseo during their time in Girls Planet and Kep1er, when other companies didn’t say a word about their debuted trainees Digital Masta promoted Kep1er, Mashiro and Yeseo, so it’s no surprise to me that he’s going all in for Madein now. He’s waited long for this group and somehow maybe Mashiro has too…

Also she wants to show a new side of herself to the world and that is a difficult task if you only have 8 seconds of lines in songs (which are rap/speaking words) and always dance in the back. Here in Madein she’ll shine in the front while being their second or third best vocalist :TeaPar:

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭646,820

What do you guys think ?

she's been back in 143 for like 5 minutes and already got a personal instagram account, like 3 individual brand collabs (and some more individual or group brand collabs in the works), became madein's leader, got to pick out the group's title song, got to write a duet with yeseo that got put on the debut album, and seems to have a lot of focus in the mv and choreography even just from the small teaser we got today...

meanwhile she was always at the bottom of kep1er's line distribution (with hiyyih, yujin, and yeseo) and almost never got to shine in their choreography...i'd jump ship too if i was promised (and actually given!!!) the things that it seems 143 promised to do for her

kep1er's sales go lower and lower every comeback and it doesn't seem like anything is actually going to change regarding their horrible mismanagement (even though fans keep telling themselves that it will) + wakeone has a new shiny standard contract girl group in izna and plans to do another boys planet season next year in addition to already having zb1 who gets very regular comebacks - so kep1er (and yuri tbh, where is she? it's been a year since her last cb) are going to be bottom priority for the company until their new contracts eventually expire or until they have a quiet disbandment...whichever happens first

143 isn't perfect (no company is) and it's still early days obviously, but i 100% believe that shiro and yeseo made the right decision for their careers by coming back to debut in madein

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,350,750

MV Release timing will be delayed.

Guess I have to change my running practice timing then :shockedsua:

Top Bottom