Miyu's situation in Mystic Entertainment.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
Her listening stage schedule for July was completely removed. I've seen some comments on Mystic Story(changed name)videos that they brought in Kim Haram, a new young trainee to replace Miyu. The comments are saying Yoon Yongshin brought Miyu to Mystic, but he's out as CEO and they got a new one, Cho Yongchul. And he maybe have different opinions on how Mystic is runned than Yongshin. I'm worried frankly. Miyu has had enough setbacks in her life and she don't need another one.... :cry: The removal of schedules are similar to when Jimin left Mystic.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I hope it's just me panicking, but seeing how her listening schedule was just removed makes me suspicious. It could be nothing of course. She still follows Mystic's IG and the trainees follows her. Even the new trainee Kim Haram follows her IG, so keeping my fingers cross that maybe she was busy with something.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Kim Haram??? As in, the one who was rumored to be an SM trainee ?? Because if that's her, this girl is talented...
I really hope they're not kicking out Miyu. Mystic was the perfect agency for her and she's popular, they are crazy if they don't want to debut her. I hope we're just panicking for nothing because if she's really leaving, it would be the worst decision Mystic ever made

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
Kim Haram??? As in, the one who was rumored to be an SM trainee ?? Because if that's her, this girl is talented...
I really hope they're not kicking out Miyu. Mystic was the perfect agency for her and she's popular, they are crazy if they don't want to debut her. I hope we're just panicking for nothing because if she's really leaving, it would be the worst decision Mystic ever made
Yes and here is her listening stage performance for Mystic

If Mystic is dumb enough to kick Miyu out, then it's gonna be a huge backlash and I don't think their planned group is going to succeed. Not only by international fans, but her large korean fans as well.

I understand Korea has some issues with Japan's past and rightly so. But boycotting people who has nothing to do what happened before is ignorant and stupid.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
If worst case scenario is happening, then Miyu should pursue a career in Jpop. Other than that, if she still wants to work in Korea, I recommend her to try ESTIMATE Entertainment. They have Yukika who was a member of Real Girls Project. She's doing Japanese City Pop genre, but in a korean version of it. That might fit Miyu.

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
lmaoo is her name really haram?guess she won't have any muslim fans :yagotit:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Yes and here is her listening stage performance for Mystic

If Mystic is dumb enough to kick Miyu out, then it's gonna be a huge backlash and I don't think their planned group is going to succeed. Not only by international fans, but her large korean fans as well.

I understand Korea has some issues with Japan's past and rightly so. But boycotting people who has nothing to do what happened before is ignorant and stupid.

I totally agree. Mystic have Lee Soomin, who's kinda popular but really not as much as Miyu. I, myself, follow Mystic Girls with or without Miyu but the group will lose its appeal without her and I don't think they will have many fans left (only Soomin's..)
I still hope for Miyu to pursue a career in kpop. You gave a very good example with Yukika, I can see Miyu debuting as a soloist. I don't see her debuting in a "traditional" girlgroup, I think she fits a vocal group (like Mamamoo or what Mystic seems to be planning with heir girls trainees) or solo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,245
If worst case scenario is happening, then Miyu should pursue a career in Jpop. Other than that, if she still wants to work in Korea, I recommend her to try ESTIMATE Entertainment. They have Yukika who was a member of Real Girls Project. She's doing Japanese City Pop genre, but in a korean version of it. That might fit Miyu.

Yukika is among one of the few Japanese artists from shift J-Pop genre to K-Pop genre, Miyuu should join in ESTIMATE instead. If she fails in there, she would have to return to Japan and focuses on J-Pop solo career.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I totally agree. Mystic have Lee Soomin, who's kinda popular but really not as much as Miyu. I, myself, follow Mystic Girls with or without Miyu but the group will lose its appeal without her and I don't think they will have many fans left (only Soomin's..)
I still hope for Miyu to pursue a career in kpop. You gave a very good example with Yukika, I can see Miyu debuting as a soloist. I don't see her debuting in a "traditional" girlgroup, I think she fits a vocal group (like Mamamoo or what Mystic seems to be planning with heir girls trainees) or solo
Miyu seems to have a very strong will and doesn't give up so easily. I believe if she is leaving Mystic, she will try again in KPOP. Medium to small agencies know having a popular Produce48 contestant can give good PR and attention when they are going to debut a new group, so she might get new offers. Maybe she can join Lee Kaueun High Entertainment?
Yukika is among one of the few Japanese artists from shift J-Pop genre to K-Pop genre, Miyuu should join in ESTIMATE instead. If she fails in there, she would have to return to Japan and focuses on J-Pop solo career.
That's what I thought too. Estimate would be good for her. I remember reading Miyu got some offers besides Mystic, but choose them instead. Let's hope for the sake of Miyu this is just me panicking. We're soon moving to August, so we'll find out soon enough.

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
Cho Yongchul is not a household name in the Kpop world. He is the husband of the lyricist Kim Eana, but more importantly, he developed one singer who has been so significant for Korean Pop (although not KPop) - IU.

It was Yoon Jongshin's idea to bring Miyu to Mystic. Cho Yongchul puts more emphasis on younger ones.

Miyu's schedules were removed because there is a big dispute between Japan and Korea (too long to recite here) but still it is not good for Miyu.

Her listening stage schedule for July was completely removed. I've seen some comments on Mystic Story(changed name)videos that they brought in Kim Haram, a new young trainee to replace Miyu. The comments are saying Yoon Yongshin brought Miyu to Mystic, but he's out as CEO and they got a new one, Cho Yongchul. And he maybe have different opinions on how Mystic is runned than Yongshin. I'm worried frankly. Miyu has had enough setbacks in her life and she don't need another one.... :cry: The removal of schedules are similar to when Jimin left Mystic.

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
If Miyu is released, she will probably try to be an indie (i.e. Bol4). Estimate is too tiny to matter.

Miyu seems to have a very strong will and doesn't give up so easily. I believe if she is leaving Mystic, she will try again in KPOP. Medium to small agencies know having a popular Produce48 contestant can give good PR and attention when they are going to debut a new group, so she might get new offers. Maybe she can join Lee Kaueun High Entertainment?

That's what I thought too. Estimate would be good for her. I remember reading Miyu got some offers besides Mystic, but choose them instead. Let's hope for the sake of Miyu this is just me panicking. We're soon moving to August, so we'll find out soon enough.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
If Miyu is released, she will probably try to be an indie (i.e. Bol4). Estimate is too tiny to matter.
That's a good idea, but she needs to be signed to a agency to help her with song recording, production of MV, promotion, etc. But even though Estimate is small, having her name with them will bring attention and I think they would liked that in a fierce competion world of Korea.

Top Bottom